Six

Third person pov

It's been 1 month since ohm and the ghost start their so called " Mission before I leave" yes the ghost is the one who gave that name to their mission.

One month since ohm confess his name to the ghost and one month since they become close more than before.

Ohm is seating on his table frowning at the papers in front of him. Ohm is busy reading some of the report of the  intern in the hospital, Ohm is known for being kind doctor  yet a very perfectionist one.

"You are frowning again doc ohm"

The ghost said to him and ohm doesn't know why but everytime he heard that small yet sweet voice of the ghost the butterflies on his stomach begun to dance and he can't help but bite his lips stoping himself for smiling.

"Hey, it's because of that intern"

Ohm said massaging his temple.

"Intern? Is it karin?"

The ghost said as he walk in front of ohm.

"Yeah, I think he loves to mess up with me"

Ohm said as he sip on his coffee

"You know what? Don't ruin your day just because of karin's mistake, I mean you could just teach him instead?"

The ghost despite of always visiting the office of ohm still can't help but to be amaze on how clean the office is.

"You are looking again at my picture?"

Ohm said as smile crept across his face.

"It just I really love when you are smiling"

The ghost said as he look back at ohm

"You rarely smile that's why I always amaze on how handsome you are when you are smiling"

The ghost continue.

"Fluke?"

Ohm suddenly said a shock crept on the ghost name

"W-what did you say?"

The ghost said as he stare to the other

"I-I mean I will call you fluke if that's okay with you?"

Ohm said scratching the back of his head

"I love it doc ohm but why you names me fluke?"

" because you are like a lucky star, since the day you came into my life a lot of  good things happened to me by a chance when I did  not expecting it"

Ohm said in a serious tone but suddenly panic as fluke starting to  cry

"If you don't like it, it's okay don't cry"

Ohm said. He tried to touch the ghost face but his hands only pass through in the wind.

"I- I'm fine it just I didn't know you are that kind of man, you seems like you doesn't care in anyone"

Fluke said as he sniff.

"It such a shame right?"

Fluke said to the doctor who are looking at him confuse written over his face.

"What do you mean?"

Ohm said

"It such a shame that until now I can't still find where patient 0606 being admitted"