Chapter 1

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this" you groaned, crossing her arms. You sunk further into the backseat of hanji's car, wishing it could simply just sallow you whole. Looking out the window, you watched as you guys passed by familiar buildings of the town. Your chin resting on your fist as narrowed eyes lazily read signs and billboards out of pure boredom.

"Come on, y/n." Sasha said, patting your shoulder. "It'd be good for you to go out and meet some people, make some new friends, maybe meet someone special~" Sasha said with wide smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes, pretending to shudder at the thought. "Ew, social interaction. Why would I want to see people? People suck." "Hey!" Ymir chimed in from the passenger seat. "We're people." "Okay and? My point still stand." You replied, smirking as your friend's amusedly shook their heads.

"Mikasa and Annie? Who even are these chicks anyway?" You asked. "Old friends of ours. They play lacrosse for SNK." Hanji informed, before looking back to the road again. " They just came back form winning the game against the warriors. Totally carried the team, won MVP and everything, so this party is for celebrating their mad skills." Ymir added. "Trust me y/n, you'll love them." Sasha said. Once again rolling your eyes, your moody face contorted into grimace as you pretended to gag.

Were you being immature? Probably

Did you really care? Hell no.

You would rather watch paint dry for hours than watch another minute if that dreaded game. "Considering the fact that they play lacrosse, I seriously doubt that I'll love them. I refuse to be friends with anyone even associated with that stupid sport." You said, causing Ymir to simultaneously craned her head back, slightly offended by your remark. "Uh, I play lacrosse." Ymir pointed out. "My point exactly Ymir." You replied with a smirk on her face. "Die in a fire." Ymir said before turning her head back around.

-

Soon the small group stepped foot in the house, and were met with music blasting from the speakers and a crowd of bodies scattered around the hallway. Lights ranging from red, blue, green, and purple illuminated the room and cast a breathtaking hue on the entire floor. You always admired watching parties, attending them, that's a different story.

The group had just walked into the living room when their attention turned to the a tall black haired girl with a spectrum and eyebrow piercing, wearing jeans, a white long sleeve button up, a red scarf, and black boots walking over to the group. "Hanji!?Sasha!? Glad that you made it!" She exclaimed before hugging the two girls.

A girl in a black beanie with snake bites and an eyebrow piercing, wearing a white hoodie, ripped jeans, and white high top converses followed shortly after, greeting Ymir with a fist bump before initiating in their own conversation. "Wow! I haven't seen you in so long!" The girl in the beanie exclaimed. "Me too! We have to catch up!" Ymir replied. You just stood in cringe as you watched their Interaction, standing awkwardly in place with skinny jeans. As much as you loved your friend, this was a side of you that you were not particularly found of.

"Uh, hell yea we do! Okay so there's there's this cute girl at this coffee shop..." Ymir words were gradually overpowered by the blaring music as they strolled closer to the center of the room. You let a sigh of relief at the fact that you didn't have to listen to their sickening enthusiastic reunion. That is, until hanji walked off as well, still talking the blacked haired girl.

You were never the partying type, but you took solace in the fact that your friends were coming along with you so that you didn't have to awkwardly interact with strangers or stand in the corner by her lonesome. But now two out of three of your had bailed.

Oh well, at least you still had- "Hey y/n, imma work my charm on that lovely lady over there. Have fun alright? Go wild!" Your eyes widened after processing Ymir words, turning to face him only to see that she was already several feet away. "Ymir, wait!" Your words died off as you realized it was too late. Your so called 'best friends' practically ditched you at a party with on one you know. "Well, this is turning out spectacular." You sighed, as you rubbed your temples to ease the tension.