15• nightmare

MATTHEW:
"are you ready?" the doctor asked.
"i don't know, it's gonna be hard." i answered, while he took me out of the wheelchair.
that was the first time i was gonna try to walk after the car crash. my left leg had been too hurt with the crash, i even had to go through an operation to fix the broken bone. the doctors said my leg was good, but it'd take sometime until i could finally walk well again, that was why i was afraid of trying.
"can't i stay with the crutches just for some more weeks?" i asked.
the doctor stared at me before laughing a little.
"Matthew, you have to start walking again! your bone is already fixed so there's no need to worry! come on, let's do this." he said, holding my hands.
"can i help him?" Violet asked, standing up.
i was so stressed that didn't even realize she was in the room.
"that'd be good. just hold one of his arms while i hold the other one." the doctor answered.
the boot in my leg felt weird, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Violet grabbed my right arm, while the doctor held the left one.
"okay, go on." Violet said.
"baby, i'm scared..." i mumbled.
"Matt, you're gonna be fine! look at me, okay?" she said, kissing my cheek.
i took at deep breath, before starting walking. the doctor kept holding my arm, but i didn't want to confess i was kinda embarrassed. that whole situation was embarrassing for me, specially because crashing a car is never something to be proud of. suddenly, i fell down the floor, and my leg started hurting more and more.
"Matthew!" Violet screamed.
the only thing i could realize was that none of them was trying to help me getting up. instead, the doctor started hitting my leg hard.
"what the fuck!" i shouted.
i looked up and his face was turning into... my father's face.
why is he here? why?
"that's what you deserve!" he said, hitting my body harder, while laughing.
i tried to look for Violet, but she had run away.
why did she leave me?
this hurts! i'm gonna die.
i'm gonna die
i'm gonna...

i woke up scared. what was that dream? i was so confused when i looked at Violet's face. she was still asleep, and her little arms involved my neck. it was hard to get off the bed without waking her up, but when i finally did it, i went to the kitchen, walking in silence so i wouldn't wake Leila up either, and got a cup of water, just so i could go back to reality. why the fuck did i dream about Violet leaving me in that situation? she'd never do that! i was so dizzy after that nightmare that i almost fell on the floor while holding the cup. i sat down on the kitchen floor and started looking at my left leg. i saw the scar i got after the stitches i needed to get, it was still an insecurity to me but Violet once said she thought boys with scars were cute so... maybe she likes it!
"good morning, baby!" Violet said, entering the kitchen.
"good morning, honey bunny." i replied.
"it's so cold! i'm shaking!" she said, laughing.
"come here, let your big boy's arms warm you!" i replied, opening my arms.
she jumped on me and i involved her on a precious hug.
"you had a nightmare last night, didn't you?" she asked.
"how do you know?" i asked, surprised.
"well, you spent the whole night moving your body and shaking. i even thought about waking you up!" she answered.
i stopped hugging her and looked deeply in her eyes. it feels like she can read my mind.
"i just dreamed about the hospital, like after the car crash." i said, grabbing the box of cereal.
suddenly, she grabbed my arm and kissed me.
"Matthew, i understand. i got as scared as you when that happened. i lost my father, the man i loved the most, in a car crash. if i had lost you, the other man i love the most, i wouldn't handle it!" she said, looking at my lips.
i love her. i didn't say anything else, i just laid her down the kitchen table and started touching her boobs. i love when she sleeps shirtless.
"if it wasn't seven in the morning, i'd fuck you right here on this table." i said, fingering her.
"shh, Leila might hear us!" she whispered, putting her hand on my mouth.
i took my fingers off her wet pussy and started licking them.
"you're a nasty girl, you know it." i provoked.
"you're my naughty boy." she replied, moaning.
she pushed me away and sat down on the table, while i kept touching her boobs.
"are you okay?" i asked, noticing her weird expression.
"i don't know, it's just that reminding all that hospital thing upsets me. i almost lost you, i can't loose you!" she answered.
she's my dream. i started sobbing, while hugging her.
"you will never loose me, i promise." i replied, kissing her head.
she went off the hug and looked at her phone screen, it amazes me how concentrated she looks whenever she gets her phone.
"christmas is coming." she said.
"so is my birthday." i replied.
she looked at me with a surprised expression. it's not possible that she forgot it!
"oh, yeah! i totally remembered it! it's on the 20th, right?" she asked, laughing.
"19th, actually. but that was a good try!" i answered, tickling her.
"stop!" she shouted.
"no, you deserve it!" i joked, moving my fingers through her belly.
"hey, we're in the 17th, i have two days to make you a special thing to your day!" she said.
"okay, and what are you gonna do?" i asked.
"it's a surprise, baby!" she answered, smiling.
"okay, i think it's fair if i wait!" i said, pulling her closer.
i kissed those hot lips hardly, until i was breathless. she involved my neck with her arms and i carried her back to the bedroom. i love her so much.
"can we just lay down here today?" she asked.
hun? what does she mean?
"Matt, we fucked yesterday." she put her hands on my chest "today, i just wanna lay down with you and watch something on the tv, just the both of us under the sheets on this cold morning."
damn, i love her different states of mind!
"whatever you want, my honey bunny." i said, hugging her.
we laid down the bed and put on some tv shows to watch. suddenly, she put her hand on my abs.
"Matt." she called.
"what?" i asked.
"i really hope i never loose you." she answered.
i didn't know what to say when i heard that coming off her mouth, i just grabbed her and put her head over my chest.
"i promised you that you wouldn't, and i'm keeping that promise." i replied, kissing her lips.
the tv show was still on, but it was noticeable we were only paying attention at each other, i just kept looking at her texting on her phone, while i kissed her head. she's the best person i could ever have by my side.

**INSTAGRAM**

Violet: found this on my gallery :)  Luke: Matthew's veins 😳   Violet: haha! yep he got them veins 😏 Monica: my babies!   Violet: i love u!! Matthew: admit, you love these rings

Luke: Matthew's veins 😳
Violet: haha! yep he got them veins 😏
Monica: my babies!
Violet: i love u!!
Matthew: admit, you love these rings.
Violet: i do, but not as much as the boy who gave me it 💍