"Soulmates" Le Comte x Fem!Reader

June 3rd 1898, that was the date written on y/n's wrist and it broke her heart. May 1st 2004, October 31st 2012, April 11th 1994, dates like these were all around her. But nobody ever had a date before they were born, why would they? How could they meet their soulmate years before their birth?

In her youth she was jealous, the questions they had to worry about were simple, What does a meeting mean? Do we have to speak? Introduce ourselves? What if we just bump into each other? What then? Only y/n had to worry about even having a soulmate.

Of course as she grew up she learnt that not all soulmates were romantic and she shouldn't let this little number get in the way of her life. That was until her fateful trip to Paris.

Y/n's vacation was going nicely and a week into her stay she had decided to visit the Louvre. A handsome golden man had returned her earring but dropped his watch. When she went to retrieve it she'd fallen 200 years into the past.

It had taken a few days for y/n to get used to the idea of the 19th century and now with 26 days left in her stay she sat on her bed staring down at her wrist, mind racing.

The Van gogh brothers, Arthur, Mozart, Issac, Sebastian, Dazai, or Napoleon, which one of these famous men was it? For the day she'd arrived in 1998 was June 3rd. But of course none of the men had worn anything but long sleeves, it's not like it was summer in Paris or anything. 

A gentle knock sounded at her door and in stepped Le Comte Saint Germain, y/n was suddenly  reminded of the question a friend had once asked her.

It was the day written on this friends wrist and he had rushed up to her in homeroom. "Y/n! Can we talk?"

"Oh yeah, of course. Something wrong?"

"It's today!" Her friend started, "I'm suppose to meet my soulmate today-"

"Good for you, you must be excited!" She smiled, happy for him.

"Right? But there's the problem, do I have to talk to them? Like what does meeting mean exactly? My parents say it's different for everybody but how did we figure out what the numbers mean then?" 

What does meeting mean?

She couldn't answer then, she couldn't answer now. Everyone she'd asked had different answers, but she never had to dwell on it, she never thought she would ever have a chance to meet her soulmate.

"Ah! Morning Comte!" Quickly she stood pulling her sleeve back over her wrist. "Whats-" What's up? Y/n you can't ask that. "Is something the matter?" Much better, more fitting for the period right?

"No no, I simply wanted to be the first to offer you a tour of 19th century Paris." His accent was smooth, one might even consider it hypnotic. Who would ever turn this man down?

Quickly y/n rose from her bed, nodding her thanks. "That sounds wonderful Comte." 

Walking side by side the two made their way to the waiting carriage just outside the manor. Saint germain stepped to the side, holding his hand out to his companion. After a slow second y/n put her hand on his and Saint Germain guided her in. Even with his help y/n was a bit clumsy, this was her first time in a carriage after all.

Staring out the window y/n found a small smile on her face, the forest surrounding the den of vampires was not full of twisted trees with spidery branches but warm brown trunks supporting full green foliage. 

It turned out that Le Comte's manor wasn't all that far from Paris's paved streets, and soon the carriage wheels rolled to a stop. Saint Germain stepped out first, like before y/n put her hand in his and he guided her out of the carriage. Once her feet were firmly on ground Saint Germain linked his arm with hers. Y/n was struck by a wave of shyness despite a quick look around confirming that most ladies were being escorted like this.

The tour around the city was lovely, Saint Germain was lovely. By sunset y/n's cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. She found herself disappointed returning back to the manor, she would have loved to spend more time with Le Comte.

Saint Germain found himself on the balcony overlooking the city, an infinite sea of stars bright in the sky above him.

"You're up late huh." The voice of his old friend called from behind.

"Ah Leonardo." Saint Germain nodded towards the other man.

Leonardo decided to get straight to the point, turning to directly speak to Le Comte. "You're going to have to tell her," he spoke quietly, gesturing to the other's wrist.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah yeah..."

The month went by fast, y/n thought. She had been enjoying the clear night skies, spending time with the residents, and helping Sebastian take care of the manor. But above all she enjoyed Le Comte. Whenever he was in the room her eyes were drawn to him, whenever he was nearby she wanted to talk to him, the more time y/n spent with Saint Germain the more she wanted to know him.

Y/n was drying the sheets, hanging them up robotically, all the while her thoughts were centered around Le Comte Saint Germain.

"Ciao Cara Mia." Startled out of her thoughts y/n turned towards sweet voice, Leonardo strolled towards her, crossing the yard at a leisurely pace.

"Good evening Leonardo," She wasn't going to lie, he looked very charming in the evening light, "What can I help you with-" Suddenly she felt herself moving forwards, finding herself pressed up against the genius inventor, his arm around her waist.

"Leonardo!" A shocked squeak left  her lips.

Leonardo gave her a playful smile, his large hand resting against her lower back. Without saying a word he lifted her chin and leaned in, their lips a hair away from the other's.

"Leonardo Da Vinci!" Roughly Leonardo was pulled away from her and his arm was replaced by Saint Germain's, who held her close. Jealousy mixed rage surrounded the frenchman. Leonardo grinned, holding his hands in the air before responding.

"Oh? 'Le Comte' has something to say?"

Instead of responding to his close friend's taunt Saint Germain turned and guided y/n away. He could feel Leonardo's cheerful grin on the back of his head.

"Comte?" Y/n's sweet voice called out to him but instead of bringing him back to his senses it only served to send him further in his possessiveness.

The two were well hidden in the garden now and what a good thing that was, Saint Germain took y/n's chin in his hand bringing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Y/n quickly felt herself kissing back and she wrapped her arms loosely around the vampire's neck.

Saint Germain broke the kiss and began to murmur against her kips, "June 3rd 1998, the date on both our wrists," his gentle touch moved from her chin to cup her cheek, "I spent nearly all of that day in your time, hoping to avoid fate, yet fate had other plans. And you Ma Chérie, are my fate." Saint Germain's words dripped with a sweet golden honey.

Y/n smiled up at the man, the sunset like a halo around his head. Equally as gentle as he held her, she brought his wrist to her lips, placing a soft kiss of the date.