A Hot Night

Here is a smutty JereMike Fic

Contains: 18+ sexual content so if you no like, shoo!

Here we go...

And sorry if the smut comes out crappy, I haven't wrote smut in a long time.

Since the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza opened, business been booming! It seems the old restaurant has been forgotten. As they say: 'Out with the Old! And with the New~!'

Despite that, security guards are still needed for both day watch and night watch. A lucky (not) newcomer got the night watch job!

That would be Jeremy Fitzgerald, a shy quiet boy he was, just seeking a first simple job to get easy pay at the end of the week. He wasn't really aware of the dangers of this first job though...

Mike Schmidt someone older than Jeremy previously worked at the older version of the pizzeria has been instructed to give tips to Jeremy. Mike honestly didn't want to return there, due to the horrid memories but then his old boss told him he'd give him extra pay so Mike agreed. Mike decided to arrive early to get things ready for the new night watch. The only thought Mike had was 'Does this guy seriously know what he is getting into?' He had no answer to the thought, he walked into the office and sat upon the leather seat, it was 11:00 PM so just one more hour till the shift starts.

Mike sighed and gazed around at new office, no power limit, air conditioning, yeah... this guy has lot less stress off his chest then again not having doors sounds quite difficult especially having the paranoia of the Animatronics coming literally face to face with you, just staring into your soul, Mike shuddered, he's thankful that he is not working as night watch anymore, it was practically hell. He couldn't help but pity the new guy as well...

Mike laid back and proceeded to relax, he has plenty of time before the shift started and that new guy shows up, the former security guard was about to close his eyes but he heard quick footsteps running towards the office, Mike's eyes went wide and got on guard (get it? Punz...) it can't be one of the Animatronics, right? They don't get active till midnight, just in case Mike picked up the Freddy mask ready for anything to happen, although he hoped it wasn't Foxy, knowing the mask won't fool the withered pirate.

The footsteps got louder, Mike gripped the mask tightly and growled. Something came into the office, much to Mike's surprise it wasn't a Animatronic, it was a boy slightly shorter than him, he had blonde hair and some hair dangled below his eyes acting like bangs, blue eyes and he wore a night watch uniform. The boy breathed heavily trying to get some air, it looks he just ran the marathon.

Mike relaxed and put the mask down.

"Am I l- late...?" The boy asked, Mike chuckled and shook his head. "No, in fact your quite early" he replied then added on "I just came early to set things up, anyways whats your name?"

"I'm Jeremy Fitzgerald..." his voice was quiet, he was shy around new people but Mike still heard him. "The names Michael Schmidt, you can call me Mike though" he introduced, Jeremy smiled feeling a little comfortable. Mike extended his hand out to shake Jeremy's the other male gulped and hesitated before finally giving a hand shake.

"Welcome to your new job, I worked here before you, if you fellow my instructions you'll be fine" Mike explained and Jeremy noded. "So... what do I do?" In response to that, Mike picked up the camera "your provided with this, your supposed to watch this place till 6 AM" hearing how simple this was, Jeremy beamed. "That sounds easy!" He exclaimed.

Mike frowned. "There's more to it..." he started, his voice getting serious. Jeremy stopped smiling and paid full attention to Mike.

"The Animatronic characters may wander around this place... and if they were to see you and catch you... they would..." Mike trailed off, the new guard was actually curious now. "What?"