Diluc - Darknight Hero

*Before Traveller leaves Monstandt. This is during the Darknight Hero quest. It's been a while since I've played through this quest so please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. By that I mean any huge parts of the plot I had gotten wrong. Reader is a young adult.*

"Monstandt? Isn't that far?" You crossed your arms as you lounged on a chair in the Jade Palace.

"Yes, but we had gotten news of the Abyss Order. They are causing quite a ruckus over there in Monstandt. "I want you to see what it's about." Lady Ningguan spoke without taking her eyes off the documents in front of her. She sat at a large desk with papers scattered everywhere.

"And it has to be me? Can't you send the Gǒu Shengxiao?" You got up as you closed your eyes and started to head for the stairs.

"You know why I would not send Lanyue, (Y/N)." Placing down her papers, the geo user nonchalantly looked at the back of the girl in front of her. "I also heard the wine at Angel's Share in Monstandt is something to try."

"Fine." The (H/C) haired girl waved her hand dismissively as she headed for the grand doors. Your vision shone dimly in the light of the lanterns. Placed at the end of your hairpin that held her updo together, Lady Ningguan smiled to herself.

. . .

"This is annoying. Monstandt... I am the Lóng Shengxiao of Liyue. Not some errand girl to the Tianquan." You grumbled as you reached a huge manor with a grape farm to the side. There, you saw many people bustling around with a red-haired man at the center of command. Curious, the young Shengxiao walked on the property.

"Where does this go, Master Diluc?" A man ran up to the one called "Master Diluc".

"Put this with the other crates heading to Angel's Share." Master Diluc pointed towards a set of crates on a nearby wagon. Without noticing the girl had started to stare at the operation in front of her.

"Excuse me!" Just before you could turn to the voice, there was a loud crash as she fell along with a cold liquid coating your body.

"A-ah! I'm so sorry miss! Are you alright? Oh no, your clothes will be stained!" A younger girl smaller than you were frantically searching for something in her pocket. Looking around at the situation, you had realized a crate of wine had been spilled on you. You laughed when you remembered what the Qinxing had said about the Monstandt wine. "I-I'm so sorry!" Stopping her actions, the apologetic brunette in front of the Shengxiao looked at the laughing girl as if she were crazy.

"Oh no, it's alright, really. I had just thought of what a friend had said about the Monstandt wine. To be wasted on me must be a shame." Smiling wearily at the confused brunette, you got up from your lying position. "More importantly, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright- Ah, Master Diluc." A tall shadow fell over the girls as you turned to face a red-head male.

"What is going on here?" Master Diluc looked from his servant's blushed face to the stained clothes of the unfamiliar girl. "I see. I can't be helped. I will tell someone to pick up the glass pieces, in the meantime, please escort miss..." Diluc trailed off, not knowing the Shengxiao's name.

"(Y/N). I really don't need hospitality. I was just heading to Monstandt for an errand. I should be able to get a new set of clothes." Giving a curt smile, you turned from the pair.

"Please, Miss (Y/N). It is the least we can do for ruining such intricate clothing." This man sure is persistent. You thought as you gave in.

"Thanks... I guess." With the same expressionless face, Diluc nodded at the brunette to take the girl inside the manor.

. . .