vibrator

indica's pov

vinnie and i have been together just a month now officially but we were talking for 7 before. the past month has been fucking insane, we do something new everyday when we're not just laying in bed watching elite on netflix. it's been amazing having our cute little dates but the best part is the sex.

i was getting ready to go to dinner with vinnie somewhere downtown. i put on a nice little dress and some heels. "god damn you are fine." vinnie walked in as i was lacing my heels around my ankles. "thank you baby." i said as i gave him a quick little peck. "i bought you set that i wanna take off after dinner, go put it on for me." he winked. "aw you're cute i'll go change. give me 5 and i'll meet you in the car." he nodded and walked out of the room. vinnie gifted me with a brown lace bra and thong to match it, he knows brown is my favorite color and i look so hot in it. i grabbed all my things and met him in the car.

in the car

as i sat in the passenger seat and gave him a kiss, he stopped me. "give me a little peak." he smirked. i lifted down my dress to show the see through lace bra where my nipples were very obvious. he leaned over and gave each boob a quick kiss. i giggled. "you look beautiful."

at the restaurant

vinnie's pov

i ran over to indica's side of the car snd helped her get out and held her hand to the door as we got seated. we ordered our drinks and just talked for a while. i may have a little surprise for her, yes a surprise because she's gonna feel it in her stomach in a few minutes. the thong she's wearing has a vibrator in it but you can't tell because it's sewn in so she has no idea. i pulled the remote out of the pocket and made sure she was making eye contact with me when i immediately hit it to the first setting. her eyes widened as she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. she didn't say anything so i knocked it up to the third setting. she looked needy. "everything okay baby?" i asked. she swallowed. "what are you doing!" she whisper yelled. i just smirked and looked at our waiter who was approaching our table. i turned it up to the 4th speed. i placed my order but she hesitated to speak. "what can i get for you ma'am?" the waiter was being impatient. "uh .. i'll have the .. shrimp alfredo. thanks." she said nearly out of breathe. as soon as the waiter left, she spoke up. "vinnie."
"what babe?" i responded. "i'm fucking soaked. you have to stop!" she said barely being able to get it out. "that's what i want, you look so sexy right now baby. i want you to cum so hard in front of all these people then i'll lick you clean in the car." she just nodded, she was barely being able to control herself, i loved it. i turned it up to the highest speed and she let out a low moan that only i could hear. "fuck-k vinnie. i'm close." she rolled her eyes back and look down, gripping her tights tightly. "i can't even express how hot you look right now. i'm gonna duck you senseless. cum for me." i demanded. her hand flew to her mouth as she made eye contact with me and hit her orgasm. god i'm gonna marry this girl, THAT look she just gave me has me hard. "i love you." she whispered to me. "i love you more."

in the car

indica's pov

"get in the back seat." vinnie said. we weren't parked too close to anyone and we had tinted windows so we weren't worried. i climbed in the back seat and immediately vinnie smashed his lips into mine. he pulled my dress up so it was bunched around my torso. "i finally get to taste." he looked up at me before he started eating me out. god. "fuck vinnie right there. shit." i moaned out. i was a moaning mess, cursing his name, the way he pleased me was like no other feeling. he hummed against my pu$$y sending vibrations through my whole body and i reached my high for the second time that night and came all over his face. "shit baby. you taste so fucking good. i can't wait till we get home so i can break your back." i whined at his comment, i wasn't totally satisfied yet as i wanted him inside of me.
we sat in the car driving home for about five minutes so far but it was a 30 minute drive back to his house, where he lived with jordan, aaron, anthony, kio and troy ( a/n i know that's not accurate but idgaf 😄 ). vinnies hand rested on my upper thigh as i traced the veins on his hand. my boyfriend is god like, everything about him is so sexy, it's waterfalls everytime i see his pretty face. i was just looking out the window until i felt a familiar vibration in my lower half. "you mother fucker." i said as he just laughed and kept his eyes on the road. i hated to admit it because this made me feel weak to have him control me but it felt so good. he must've knocked it to the highest speed because it caught me off guard. i grabbed onto the hand that was on my thigh very hard, barely being able to keep my composure. "vinnieee." i whined. he looked over to me. "what is it princess." he looked at me. "it feels almost as good as you. SHIT!" i suddenly yelled as it somehow got more intense. we made it to a red light snd he quickly leaned over and kissed me passionately, running his hand to my pu$$y rubbing the vibrator around. i gripped onto his hard that was in between my legs. "shit. i'm gonna cum. vinnie fuck." i moaned out. "let me hear you baby." he said. the light turned green and he moved his hand back to the wheel. i was a moaning mess and vinnie's dick was becoming very noticeable in his pants. "shit. fuck. fuck. fuck. i'm cuming. vinnieeeee oh my fucking god." i moaned out uncontrollably. "god. indica. you are the most beautiful person ever. you just made me cum in my pants just from watching and hearing you." he said and tightened his grip on my thigh. i quickly looked over to his pants and he had a huge cum stain right over his problem area. "fuck vinnie. i love you."
"i love you so much."

graphic. love to see it tho. hope you guys enjoyed my first story. i'm very interested w sex as i'm pretty experienced so some of the stories will be interesting. this is just for your softies lmao. thanks guys! -khloe