Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

*.☽
| Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟᴀ |
━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ┗━━━

☽| Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟᴀ |    ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ OɴᴇCʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ┗━━━

"𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀?"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐃 tiredly to the great hall, her hair a mess around her bare face, as she latched onto Dracos arm, leaning all her body weight onto him and her head on his shoulder.

They had all been called down to the great hall that night for a reason unknown to Cassiopeia. But what she did know is that she had to stay there overnight, which she was obviously not happy about.

Once she got to the great hall she realised all the tables where gone and replaced with sleeping bags on the floor. Groaning, she looked at her cousin, "I'm not sleeping on them."  Draco sniggered at her antics and opened his mouth to respond before getting cut off.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice on that Miss Black." Boomed Dumbledore, smiling at the young witch, "I'm assuming you are all curious as to why you are here," he continued, "We have had a break in, in the castle, we don't want any student or staff to panic and we want you all to know we have it all under control. We have staff patrolling the corridors now searching for the intruder. We don't want to scare you but you must all know who he is. Sirius Black was in the castle."

All the students started to whispers to their friends, sharing worried glances.

"We also suspect," continued Professor Snape, "that Sirius Black may have had help from someone inside the castle." He then let his gaze obviously wonder linking eyes with the person he suspected.

All the students and staff followed his gaze to see him looking at a glaring Cassiopeia.

"Your joking me right?" She stated, not breaking eye contact with the man, "you think I had something to do with this, your crazy!"

"I never said that." Scowled Snape. "Yeah, well you insinuated that I did. I don't even know him, why in the Salazar would I help him get in the castle!" She angrily replied.

"No one thinks that Miss Black, let's just all calm down." Interrupted Mcgonagall, trying to calm the situation. "Tell that to them." Cassiopeia replied, more calm this time, gesturing to the hall fall of glaring students.

"Whatever," she continued, "I'm going to bed." And with that she trudged over to the sleeping bag with her friends right behind.