𝟩𝟦 | 𝖢𝖠𝖡𝖮

AFTER A NEARLY FIVE HOUR flight, everybody had finally made it to Cabo

AFTER A NEARLY FIVE HOUR flight, everybody had finally made it to Cabo. If they wanted to do anything, they had to take PCR tests, so that's what they did. They were all chilling in the backyard in the villa while waiting for their test results. Cassie was making TikToks with Five and Dominique. Tadoe and Marquis were rolling up while Mercedes and Marquell took a "nap".

Corinne wasn't a fan of Mercedes fucking with Marquell again and everybody knew it without her saying a word. Mercedes had made it a mission not to tell Corinne about any red flags that may or may not have occurred because she wouldn't hesitate to tell her she was stupid.

Corinne and Demon lay on the suspended net above the water that surrounded the luxury villa. "I love you," Corinne whispers in between kisses.

"I love you more." He whispers fighting the urge of moving his hands from her waist to her ass. Corinne wasn't too big on PDA in front of people they knew. Strangers? He could go crazy.

"I don't think so." She shakes her head sitting up. "You think you love me more than I love you?" He asks making her nod. "I don't think I do. I know I do." Corinne says.

"I'll throw you over." Demon threatens.

"You know I can swim right?" She shakes her head. "Admit that I love you more and you not going in ten feet." He says. "Nope." She repeats making him push her off of him sending her over the edge.

As Corinne descended in the water, she decided she was about to fake drown. She hoped her swimming lessons would come in handy as she held her breath underwater. She opened her eyes and went deeper so she could stay underwater longer.

It didn't take long for three different splashes to be heard. She smiled and waved at Demon, Meech, and Five who had come to her rescue. She swims back to the top finally allowing herself to laugh as she takes in the fresh air.

"Aww, my knights in shining armor." She teases still seeing them in the water. "I don't like you," Meech says, lifting himself out of the water. "He shouldn't have pushed me." Corinne shakes her head as they get out one by one.

"Wait-" She attempts to yell when Five pushes her. She attempts to catch her balance grabbing Demon's arm making him fall in with her. "Cece." He says when they reach the surface.

"You wanna gimme a kiss?" Corinne asks while they floated in the water. "No." Demon mugs her. "Don't do me like that, stink." She whispers wrapping her arms around his neck. "You gone let me fuck you in the Pacific?" He asks making her nod. "Yeah, you can get yo kiss then." He gives in. She smiles brightly as he kisses her.

"You still wanna live in my skin?"

"Yeah, you figured out a way to make that happen for me?" She asks.