Geoff and Ottos Sleepover Fiesta

SCENE ONE

Otto: hello everyone!! this is the first episode of geoff and ottos sleepover fiesta where we read sweet waterparks fan fiction in order for you to fall asleep. To be honest, i got super jelous of awsten and travis, they seem to be getting all the fun. I love fan fiction too you know?

geoff: yeah, i know but dont worry, now we will too, i have always loved a good fan fic

otto: well yeah, who doesnt?

geoff: you know im feeling a little hungry, but i dont know why

otto: dude, ive been with you all day, you already ate 7 pizzas

Geoff: i know but im still hungry, i started to feel weird since yesterday when we went to awstens apartment, i remember going to the bathroom and feeling like someone was looking and me, but no one was there. I think i passed out or something cuz i remember waking up on the bathroom floor with something black in my eyes. Like tears. 

otto: dude, maybe we should do this podcast thing later, you should go to the doctor, cmon, ill take you, will be there in no minute

geoff: yeah, you are probably right, I really dont know whats happening to me, my eyes feels like burning, my skin feels sweaty, and i might sound crazy but i really think my nails are getting sharper since then.

As Otto grabbed his car keys, the lights in the apartment went off. 

Otto: hmm thats odd, but dont worry, just grab one of the flashlights, its on my backpack.

geoff: (worried and shivering )otto...  i dont feel very well ...

(As he says this, his whole eyes turn bright red, he falls on the ground and lays in fetal position. Spikes grow out of his back. His nails get sharper and sharper like blades.)

Geoff: (scared and crying black tears) please... help me... (he contemplates the skin on his hands which have started to fall)

The lights in the apartment comes back. Otto stands still, observing his demonic friend in pain. 

Otto: geoff...is that you??

Geoff opens his mouth, as he does this a chant in latin comes out of his mouth. 

Geoff: THIS IS NO LONGER GEOFF, NOW BOW FOR ME, BAMBI THE DEMON 

Otto: bambi...(confused) as the deer??

Geoff: no u stupid fuck, as the demonic doll awsten owns

Otto: what do you want from me!! please bring geoff back

Geoff: im afraid, he is forever gone, and in a minute you also will be.

Demonic Geoff grabs ottos hair and rips it all off in a second, otto tries to fight back but demonic geoff is too powerful. Demonic Geoff grabs one of ottos drumstick and stabs him with it. This leaves otto dead. 

Bambi the demon leaves geoff body. Geoff wakes up and sees the horrific view of his dear bald friend lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. He turns around and sees a quite bizarre doll looking at him.

Charcoal: you did this you know?

Geoff: what? no!! i would never!! who are you?? 

Charcoal: im charcoal the demon, one of the dolls 

Geoff: why would you do this? why would you make me kill otto?

Charcoal: it was the masters order

Geoff horrified, starts to have a panic attack and decides to end it all running towards the window and killing himself, for he could no longer live with what he did.

SCENE TWO

Two unknown tall figures are standing still outside ottos apartment. They are both using black tunics and white masks. The two dolls run towards them. 

Bambi: master we did it

Charcoal: we killed the idiots

Black tunic man #1: great job, my children, i knew keeping you was a good idea

Black tunic man #2: those p.o. box gifts were really something, right awsten ?

They both uncover their masks. 

Black tunic man #1: that'll teach them, travis, there is no room for other slumber party than awsten+travis slumber party

THE END