Part 21 (Isabella's POV)

As soon on Colby goes into the ambulance I run over to Brennen. "Will he be alright?" "Yeah the bullet went straight through and it was just his shoulder so he can go home with you guys." I nod at the paramedic and hug Brennen. He looks at me and looks concerned. "You have blood all over you..." "It's Colby's..." "oh my god...he's-" "no...no he's on his way to the hospital." He sighs and hugs me. "Bella we have to get to the hospital." Sam says.

We arrive at the hospital and run to the front desk. "We're here for Cole Brock." Sam says. "He was rushed into surgery...please take a seat the doctor will be out shortly with an update."Sam nods and we sit down and wait. It felt like forever before someone finally came out and called him name. "Cole Brock." We all stand up and the doctor comes over. "He had a lot of bleeding because the bullet hit a vein that traveled blood to the heart. As of right now he cannot breathe on his own. I'm sorry to inform you that Cole is in a coma...we don't know when he'll wake up." I feel my knees give out and I feel someone catch me as I break down in the middle of the hospital. "Shh...it's okay it's okay." I hear Sam whisper in my ear. He starts to cry as well but I can tel he's staying strong for me right now. "Thank you doctor...when will be able to see him?" Brennen asks. "Right now actually." I catch my breath and Sam helps me up and we walk down to his room. "Prepare yourselves...you might not process it at first...just try to stay calm." The doctor informs.  We nod and I walk in first. I don't look at first I keep my eyes on the floor. I feel two hands on my shoulder. I look up and let everything register in my head. He says a tube helping his breathe. There's wires all over him. I cry into my hands and walk out of the room and slide against the window until I hit the floor. "I can't...I can't do it...I'm not strong enough." I hear footsteps in the hall and I look up to see Taylor and Katrina. "I'm still covered in Colby's blood." "I don't care...give us a hug." I hug them and let it all out. "Come on we can go in there together." " no I can't I already tried...I can't." Taylor softly grabs my face. "He needs you right now...we are here for you to help you through it." I hear the door open and Sam flys out and hugs Katrina and immediately  starts to cry. "Shh...it's alright baby...it's okay...." "he's my best friend I can't lose him I can't I won't survive it...I- I can't". "Sam calm down...breathe...he just needs time to recover he's strong he will be alright. Okay." She says holding his face. We walk in and see Brennen crying by himself in the chair in the corner. "This is my fault...I shouldn't have tried to help the other guy and we wouldn't have been shot...this is my fault this..." "I'm sorry I didn't want you guys to find out like this." Taylor says walking over to him. "Look at me baby this is not your fault, you hear me." Plot twist...Brennen and Taylor wtf. That's new. I'm not mad though it's cute. "Guys I'm sorry bout this." "Don't be sorry...you guys love each other." Sam says. Katrina nods in agreement.