:: 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

˚✩ ☾ ˚ THE DROID .⋅ *ೃ ⋅.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S U M M A R Y

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

( "The eyes. You can tell by their eyes". )

ꕥ COURTNEY CONTESSA CAZA WAS CONFLICTED WITH THE new move. Moving to North Carolina and the quaint town of High Point was going to be a change. Maybe the rules would loosen. Her guardian, Rebehka Harper, never let Courtney go swimming in the ocean. Never let her sumberge herself in any way. She was strictly commanded to take showers only. But Courtney defies Rebehka when they get to Carolina. And she goes swimming . . . . . . .

ꕥ BUT THEN THE STRANGE INCIDENCES BEGAN HAPPENING. Muscle spasms. Bad headaches. Hard time remembering past events. She can't remember her childhood. And then, there's the strange boy at the airport who keeps following her. And then there's Lukas Rowe. He knows something, Courtney can feel it. She harps him nonstop to try and figure out what's happening. School is not a help either. All she ever learns about is robot technology that looks exactly like a human. And then she wonders. This town is obsessed with this talk of tech. Why hasn't she ever learned anything about this before? It wasn't exactly mainstream news . . . . . . .

ꕥ THEN COURTNEY MEETS ROSALINA ROWE WHO IS creator of this strange technology. And surprise, surprise, it's Lukas's mom. But there's no time now. Zane is still after her. Lukas is still hiding out with her. All because Courtney was too curious of a specimen and decided to investigate who she really was. She's too pretty to be human. But there's no circuits in her eyes--the telltale sign if someone is a Droid. Courtney must confront the crazy Rosalina and try to get her to spill secrets about who Courtney really is—and why she can't remember. . . . . . .

⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

.     ⁺ ⁺   ˚ .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C A S T I N G

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

( "Technology is too advanced for them to see what it really does." )

☪ . ˚ AMELIA ZADRO as
                       COURTNEY CAZA ˚✩

☪ . ˚ LUKAS ROWE as
                                  DOMONIK TARNOWSKI ˚✩

☪ . ˚ MARKUS ROWE as
                    GERAD BUTLER ˚✩

  ☪ . ˚ ROSALINA ROWE as
                           GAL GADOT ˚✩

         ☪ . ˚ REBEHKA HARPER as 
                           BELLA THORNE ˚✩

☪ . ˚ ISSIC VILLEL as 
                                       AMANDLA STENBURG ˚✩

☪ . ˚ ZANE SLATE as 
                                JONAS KAHNWALD ˚✩

⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

.     ⁺ ⁺   ˚ .⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A U T H O R 'S N O T E

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

( "They're too pretty to be human." )

ꕥ JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW that there's a lot of foreshadowing in this book, so i wanted to clarify this if something doesn't make sense later on. I'd like to thank in advance each and every one of you for clicking on this book and giving it views. This is an original story, and i'd like to know what you all think of it, so comments are always appreciated. So now, let the story begin . . . . . . .

˚✩ ☾ ˚ LAYOUT BY @/VALYRIANSCROLLS .⋅ *ೃ ⋅.