Chapter 2

No one's POV

" I need you to find a table for a large group, Y/n." Mr. Togashi said, grabbing a glass cup off of the bar counter. Y/n internally groaned.

'Ew, I have to talk to more people'  Y/n thought as she nodded. Mr.Togashi smiled and patted her shoulder. Y/n left the bar and started pushing past people, lightly shoving them out of the way. She finally made it to the entrance and saw about 14 people standing there, a mix of men and women who were all wearing suits.

Y/n walked up to the group and smiled at them.

"Hello! Welcome to U.A HighRise! How many people are in your group?" Y/n asked polity.

"14. " The greenette said.

"Do you have a reservation with us?" Y/n asked, typing into the computer. The male nodded.

"I believe it's under the name Midoriya." He said, pulling out his phone. Y/n nodded and started typing again.

"Midoriya, Midoriya, ah Midoriya," Y/n whispered to herself. She grabbed some menus from the basket on the side and smiled again.

"Alright, just follow me." Y/n led the group on a small path that led to the private party rooms. They then climbed the stairs leading to a balcony that had a clear view of the dance floor and the dancers. She moved aside and let everyone sit down and she then placed everyone's menu.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to take your drink orders." Y/n bowed and walked back down the stairs. A certain redhead elbowed his friend in the arm.

"She was pretty hot, right Katsuki?" He said, laughing. Bakugou growled and pushed Kirishima's arm away from him.

"Well, he wasn't wrong. I might bring her home tonight." Kaminari said, smirking. Jirou smacked the back of his head.

"Don't speak about women like that, asshole." She scowled. Kaminari chuckled.

"Come on, Kyoka. You were probably thinkin' the same thing." Kaminari teased, causing Jirou's face to heat up and slap Kaminari. He pouted and sank into his seat.

"Alright, alright that's enough talk 'bout the lady. Let's talk business." Midoriya said, clapping his hands. Bakugou glared.

"Who said we were gonna listen to you, Deku?" He growled. Midoriya laughed and flicked the blonde off.

"Apparently everyone here since I invited them here. Including you." Midoriya chuckled. Bakugou stood up and reached for his gun. Iida caught the drift of this and pulled out his own gun and pointed it at Bakugou. Kirishima whipped out his gun and aimed it at Iida.

"Put your weapons away before someone sees us!" Todoroki whisper-shouted. Just as he said this, they heard footsteps coming up the metal steps. Because of the music, Y/n hadn't heard what Todoroki said.

The men quickly put their guns back into their holders and sat back down. Y/n finally made it up the stairs and approached the table. She pulled out her notepad.

"Are you guys ready to order your drinks?" Everyone nodded.

"I'll take an Old-Fashioned." Bakugou gruffed, avoiding eye contact. Y/n wrote his order on the notepad and looked at Kirishima.

"I'll have a Rusty Nail, please." She continued to ask people for their orders.

"I'd like a Whiskey Sour, beautiful." Y/n laughed, knowing the guy hadn't meant it in a creepy way like most guys do. Her laughed caused a few people's hearts to leap a bit. She turned her attention to an indigo-haired male.