Meeting the crew;)

"Well someone looks flustered" says a boy dressed tightly in black with knifes on his sachet. "I um nothing never mind... could I get your names so i dont know you just by your looks?".... "Wait arnt we missing someone!" I exclaim. "Oh yea we are missing Klaus, hopefully when you meet him he is sober although he still looks and acts high or drunk" says Allison. I laugh, and so does the rest of the crew, "ok names pleasee" I plead, they all say there name at the same time- you dont understand anything they said. Allison shouts, "Ok ill go first then 1, 2, 7, 6, and 5, Ok? ok."  "She already knows my name, but Im Allison number 3 and I can rumor people into doing anything like this ( she says, I heard a rumor you fell over 10 times in a row to Luther, as he fell over multipul times ) now I know its not impressive but thats cause I wasent gonna hurt anyone ok next:).. Hey im Luther Im number 1, I have super strength and durability,  Im Deigo number 2, I can manipulate objects like so (throws knife at the cute boy, but turns to me and then lands back in his hand)  *Wow thats really neat* Im Vanya number 7, I dont really know how to explain my powers because they are crazy, I have like ultimate power if you put it that way, (everyone nods) Im Ben number 6 *he is very quiet, and red in the face I wonder why?* so I uh, kinda have an interdimensional portal in my stomach which releases tentacles that I can control and easily kill everyone in the room if I wanted to..... next!, Ok fine, I dont have a name, Im number 5 call me Five, I can teleport and time travel though decades, years, minutes, or seconds, but i wanna here about you." the group said, "Ok but one thing, I have many powers Im only gonna tell you a few of them, because I may need to use them on you guys in the future;) ok, I can also teleport, and time travel like Five but I only did it once, cause you know im new to this power thing-" "Prove it!" yelled Five, *ok i can do this just over there easy here, there, over there, and back to the table* you did it much faster then Five which shocked him, you smirked. "Ok I can also turn invisible... ill prove it and I can walk around and do whatever I want while invisible, everyone stand up I am gonna go around and touch you ok. you said smiling, everyone stood around the table, you got up turned invisible and started your way around the table, you tickle Allison, punch Luther, touched Diego's nose he laughed, you whisper "hello its Y/n" in Vanyas ear, you mess up Ben's perfect hair he growls, and then Five...you give him a kiss on the cheek, and whisper to him saying that he is cute.  You then walk over to your seat, and sit down then turn visible again, your cheeks get red. But then you realize everyone has noticed that Fives face is as red as fire so he blinks out and I follow him into a bedroom, could be his bedroom I dont know, he notices im there so I leave, and blink back the the lounge room surprised to see everyone had left even though I wasent done telling them my powers, so I went to bed on the sofa. But right before I went to sleep I blinked to Five to say Goodnight but then I see him standing in the doorway with a bloody axe.

(618 words)

I hope your liking my story so far, and hope you enjoy the rest:)