NINETEEN

☒☒☒☒☒

☒☒☒☒☒

THE FOUR CRAMMED INTO THE CAR. Alice and Bella were in the front two seats, meaning Jasper and April were occupying the back seats. The atmosphere around the four was tense, obviously whatever happened on the phone whilst April had decided to dismiss herself was stressful - to the extent that they had to leave the safe hotel.

In the front, Alice was driving quickly, only breaking the law by a little. Besides her, Bella was biting down on her nails, her phone clenched tightly in her other hand as her feet were on the seat, tapping to her nerves. In the back, Jasper had his back to the window, allowing him to look at Alice considering they were sitting diagonally from each other. Whilst April had her head pressed to the window, watching as other families sped in the direction of the airport.

"Stay close to us when we're in the airport," Alice spoke up as she glanced up to a sign which informed those on the road they were nearing their destination, "Hopefully we will be on the plane and off it before the sun rises. Otherwise, getting out of the airport is going to be a tricky situation."

Jasper nodded in agreement, "Have you had anymore vision's Alice?" He asked, wanting to be informed if she had.

However the pixie cut girl shook her head as she slowly turned the steering wheel, driving down a road which lead to the airport parking lot. She kept her eyes on the road as she looked for a space closest to the large building, as she just wanted to hurry inside without a hassle.

"There's a space." Bella pointed out the windshield, a space between two Land Rovers.

Alice smiled as she parked the car, slipping out, tightening her coat as she hurried off into shade. Bella climbed out, grabbing her little belongings joining the girl in the cold shadows and then they waited for April and Jasper to rejoin them.

April unbuckled her seat belt, opening the door. Jasper was already waiting for her, with his hand open, palm exposed. April held back a sigh, placing her hand in his and got out the car, slamming the door shut behind her. Jasper pulled her over into the shadow before releasing the hand so he could walk awkwardly besides her.

Alice led the group inside, ushering them up the stairs so they could check in for their flight back to Forks. Once the tickets had been collected, they all walked further into the airport. The smell of food attacked April's nostrils, her stomach automatically grumbling, wanting to eat the delicious food.

Bella turned to the girl and smiled, "I'll go grab us some food."

"Want me to come with you?" April asked.