Chapter 12: "First Requiem" Silver Chariot Requiem (1)

By the time the entire army got to the roof, they witnessed a sight like no other. The bloodshed, all around the green walls of the large open room. The stage, supporting Lei Lao Shi, clutching an arrow in her hands. "Since this battle has become small, let's take it to a small scale, shall we?" she said, in a menacing tone. With a wave of her Stand's hand, everyone alive was teleported to the first floor, just inside the gates, between the classrooms and the playground. Keith looked all around him. What was once a place meant for young toddlers will soon be a venue's massacre.

Just as Lei was about to stab herself with the arrow, it was whipped out of her hands by Louis, whom Keith had liberated earlier. It flew to the ground, and Vanetta used her Stand, Silver Chariot, to catch it. It managed to catch the arrow, but it pierced through.

"No!" Keith shouted, before suddenly collapsing to the ground, unconscious. Everyone else followed as they lost their strength, including Lei Lao Shi. Vanetta was kneeling on the ground, before collapsing, as her Stand turned into a dark, faceless musketeer, walking away into the school.

Keith woke up, only to find that he had switched positions. "That's weird." he thought, getting up and looking around. "Why can I see my body, yet feel physical? No, no, It's Chariot Requiem's effect on the entire school. But who have I swapped into?"

He looked down on himself, only to find that he was in Derick's body. He stood up, and looked around a bit more, before noticing Chariot Requiem, standing by the school's front doors next to the gate. He heard a sound coming nearby, and saw that his own self was getting up. He raised both his hands, and said, "Don't shoot, Derick. It's me, Keith."

He looked around with reassurance, and said, "Why are you so calm about this, Keith? Why are you in my body?"

"Because, first of all, you're in my body."

"Must be why I smell kind of bad."

Keith said nothing about Derick remarking his body, and continued, "Anyways, second, it's Chariot Requiem."

"Chariot who?"

Keith gestured to his left, only to find that Chariot Requiem had disappeared. Vanetta woke up and summoned Pillow, making Keith aware that Meagan and Vanetta had swapped souls. Upon inspecting herself, she screamed, waking Vanetta, who was in her body. As Keith tried to calm them down, Derick inspected the place, holding his Eagle Shots in his hands. He saw that Vanessa was gone, and immediately rushed to Keith, having calmed them down.

"Vanessa's gone." Derick said.

"That means Vanessa and Lei Lao Shi swapped souls. Quick, let's get to Chariot Requiem. We need to take it out, sort of, before everyone finds out and screams." Keith said.

With that, dark Derick, gun-wielding Keith, pillow-holding Vanetta and Stand-less Meagan rushed into the school.