𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

I must have dozed off into a dream, another dream inside of a dream. I couldn't recall the moments of our last words before I fell asleep.

All of this sex was catching up to me and I needed rest. Ruby was more used to a schedule like this and using his body in such rampant ways. He was much more comfortable doing, and I was more comfortable being.

I snuggled up in the most sensational sheets and blankets, the fireplace dim enough to light the entire bedroom with just a glow. It was so serene and tranquil. The window draperies were opened. The sky was growing darker as the afternoon faded into the night- no sound other than the wind blowing fiercely. The snow was coming in billows that covered every inch of green that was left.

As my eyelids opened wider, I turned from on my side to on my stomach. My arms stretched out underneath the cool sheets, and felt the warmth from the many pillows I rested on. I could somewhat see out the windows. It looked so beautiful, so romantic it too was like a dream, but better.

I laid there for several minutes and didn't look at the clock on purpose. I loathed watches, clocks, and any type of timekeeping. It made me feel anxious and rushed. And these moments with Ruby were definitely not something to rush. Even the fights.

But as I finally glanced over, I saw that it was after 6:00 pm. Very slowly, almost in a dazed state, I walked into the bathroom to freshen up. Afterwards, I found my way back into the room and put on one of Ruby's t-shirts and a pair of sweats.

I opened the door to the hallway leading to the staircase. I could see some of the lower level from the top of the stairs. The fire was blazing and I heard the weather channel playing on the TV.

I could hear Ruby shuffling around in the kitchen, and I smelt something delicious as I grazed my hand down the banister of the stairway.

I faced him in the kitchen and he smiled brightly when he realized I was standing there. "Hey, how did you sleep?" He asked, walking towards me with another beautiful smile, this one with his teeth biting down on his bottom lip.

I threw my arms around his neck, his head dipping down to place his puckered lips onto mine. Just before our lips could meet I pulled away.

"Aye!" He said with a loud laugh. "What kinda kiss was that shit?" Before my giggling could bust out, he pulled me to him and kissed me hard, as if he hadn't seen me in weeks.

We embraced for several minutes, our tongues enveloping one another's. His hand, the soft inner palm of his skin glided down my face. It grazed my throat, my neck, and my collarbone before he removed his lips from mine.

That same hand went up into my hair, roughly manipulating its way through the long brown waves onto my scalp. Tugging lightly, pulling my head back and to the right side, he directed me with his hand.

He kissed every inch of my neck, down to his FTP t-shirt I had borrowed and put on. He pulled it over my head in one swift move. He breathed into my ear, saying nothing but feeling everything.

I stopped him, placing my hands on either side of his stubbled face. Looking into his eyes, seeing an almost green shade in the brown, I stared at him. "I love being here with you..." I said to him softly with a pause of hesitancy. "... and I love you." I whispered the last words shyly, looking down at my feet.

Ruby placed his hand on my chin, pulling my face back up to look at him. He licked my bottom lip, then pulled his tongue back into his mouth. "I love you, too. I believe it's possible for two people to connect on a level, like on a level that makes it hurt to not be around them. I missed you while you were sleeping. I absolutely believe you can feel love for a person just due to the chemistry you feel in their presence." He told me in his very notable voice- raspy and sexy- one of the many, many attributes this man had.