Chapter 2

-que the time skip, sorry luvs❤️-

As the sun slowly drifted up into the sky over the mountains covered in snow and ice, and the fluffy marshmallowed, clouds- Diana finally woke up to her screaming alarm.

"Bloody hell, i'm gonna go deaf- ugh!" She said as she slowly sat up, slamming her alarm off.

Vêrâ also got the same thought because she was in her back, trying to go back to sleep.

"I know, i feel your pain, Vêrâ." I said, looking down at my wolf.

She grunted and got up to go outside and go to the loo.

I got up rather quickly as I remembered it was my first day at Durmstrang- well- school hasn't started yet, but I was going to sort out my dorm out, since i'm the only female, but It's my first time seeing Durmstrang!

I brushed my hair and teeth, I hummed 'Queens-Somebody to love' as I pulled my hair into a braided bun with a few loose strands. I put on my black leather pants, Thigh-high black boots, My red button up with a belt going across my chest and my waist, along with my Red coat which only goes on one shoulder.

 I put on my black leather pants, Thigh-high black boots, My red button up with a belt going across my chest and my waist, along with my Red coat which only goes on one shoulder

As I was walking down the hall after getting dressed, I ran into my brother, no- literally

"AH- Diana!" Viktor shrieked like a girl.

"SORRY! Sorry!" I held my head after colliding with his chest.

"No- i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention."
"Obviously.." I mumbled.
"You look nice, anyways, c'mon. Mother and Vather are waiting."
"Yea-Yep."

We walked into the kitchen and Mum and Dad immediately looked at us.

"Oh! you look ravishing honey!" My mother walked over to me, squishing me into a hug.

"Thanks-Mum-Can't, breathe!"

"OH! Sorry!"

"It's fine, heh."

"You look nice, Diana. I just hope no boys will try anything."

"I will make sure of that! Vather." Viktor says immediately.

"I sure hope you do, Don't let a boy control you or talk to like you are a object, you are so much more." My father says.

"Yes-Yes I know Father, lets go! I'm so excited.." I shrieked.

"Gah- DIANA!" Viktor shrieked at me for shrieking in his 'ear'.

We walked into Durmstrang, We were all surprised at how old the school looked, but look stunning as well- Well, mostly me.

"Ah! Yasen, Radina Krum!" Says Igor.

"Karkaroff!" Says my father, of course they hug like they are brothers, mostly because- well- they kinda are, But they aren't, Ya'know?

"Ah! Viktor! Very nice to see you again." Igor smiles, showing his yellow teeth.

I kinda cringe at the sight.

"And you must be Diana! Viktors' Sister. Also the Irish Seeker for The Ireland National Qudditch Team, say, you are going against your brothers Quidditch team at the World Cup, right?" Igor asks.

"Yes! I am Diana, and I am going against Viktor, I'm also the worlds most youngest Seeker in the world currently for a national team." I smirked.

"Well, you must be amazing then, I can't wait so watch the Match!" He says.

"Well I am so very glad that you accepted my Letter to join this school, for the rest of your remaining school years." He smiles. "But, since you are the only girl here, I shall give you your own room, that is why I asked you to come here before school starts." I smile at that.

We walked around, Igor, Viktor, and My parents showing me around the school.

"And this is your dorm!" Igor says opening up the door to reveal a Huge room.

I gasped at the sight. It was beautiful!

"Woah, I-It's amazing.. Thank you!" I smiled and looked around.

"Wow, now ve really know who's the vavorite student now." Viktor laughs as my parents and Igor laugh too.

"Nonsense you two, I see you wore your robes today. They look amazing on you two." Igor smiles.

"I always look amazing." I flip my imaginary hair.

They laugh at that.

"Oh! Karkaroff!"

"Yes, Diana?"

"W-Well, I was wondering, if it's okay with you... If I can bring my Pet Wolf, Vêrâ to school with me.. My old Headmistress wouldn't let me and we were both sad away from each other and-"

I was cut off.

"Of course! If you can keep her calm and not attack anybody or anything, I don't see why not."

"YES- I mean- Thank you, Headmaster." I said in a stern voice.

"Heh- Yes." He chuckled and so did my Parents.

"Well, It was nice to meet you, Diana Krum." Igor says raising his hand to shake mine.

"Pleasure is mine, Sir." I smile and shake his hand.

At that, me and my family left Durmstrang to get ready for the World cup.

Let the time, tick.

A/N: this chapter is very short, yes, I know and I apologize. Longer chapters will come back, I promise.❤️🚪🏃🏼‍♀️💨