Mama im in love with a fishy girl

If you have not already, watch '7 high schoolers decide who gets $1000' on YouTube to understand the story.
Nina's Pov
Today the YouTube video goes up. Just 5 minutes now. I'm a little bit nervous for millions of people to see my face but I'm sure the video worked out. I'm just glad heather got the money, she deserved it most. Ooh only 4 minutes now!! I cant wait to see how it turned out. 3... 2.. 1.. it's up!
*I click play*
Haha! There I am!! As I watch the video I notice the way jordyn looks at me, I get fish vibes from her but she's so pretty and her enthusiasm draws me in. I think I'm going to text her to see if she can meet up for coffee.
*i type as quickly as I can asking her to meet up in the next 20 minutes..*
Oh my god i see dots... she's typing! I don't believe this.. she's going to meet me at the coffee shop in 10 minutes. I quickly rush to my dresser and grab my striking red lipstick it makes me look so nice! Then I grab my favourite vanilla spray, and spritz it all over me waiting for her to text me she's on her way.
*my phone beeps*
She's on her way!! I've got to get there. I grab my bag, purse and phone then run out the door.
—AT THE COFFEE SHOP—
"NINA 🚨 NINA 🚨 NINA 🚨" she says. She's calling for me to come over to her.
"Hi Jordyn, how are you?" I say to her.
"I'm good I had to cut my daily ocean roleplay short by 3 hours but it's ok!" She says. I was a little concerned how long she had been doing it before but I tried to ignore it. 
"Um so fish girl, I saw the way you looked at me in the video and I have feelings  for you." I confess...
"I-.."
(She finishes her sentence it's just a cliffhanger hehe next part will be out tomorrow aka 9th January)