Hot and Bothered

3rd POV

In the early days of the world, a certain phoenix can vividly remember and think about it. She could say that, it was making her have mixed emotions about some factors.

It was in this present time that this girl, is also seen leaning on the railings of the house. Looking at the sky, and observing the clouds. She sighs and closes her eyes.

"Sigh... another day, another time added..." The girl said.

This girl then felt a drop on her hand as she looked up and saw cumulonimbus clouds. Sighing once more, she fixes herself and goes inside the terrace. Closing the door, her mind becomes filled with random thoughts.

She then begins to stare back at the sky through the window.

'...ra...'

She sighs once more as she gets a feel of her feather earrings.

'...ara...'

She sighs once more but was interrupted by someone shaking her.

"Kiara!" Someone said.

"Buwah?!?!?" The girl, now introduced as kiara, snaps out of her thinking.

"Is there anything wrong? I called you at least 5 times and you wouldn't respond." The girl said.

"Awww that so kind of you calli!" Kiara said as she hugged her.

"Now, would you please kindly get off me? I'm still looking for my coat." The other girl now known as Calli says.

"Woops ehehehe....sorry." kiara said as she closed her right eye and put out her tongue in a silly way.

"Go look for your coat and scarf too. I'm not sharing mine to you." Calli said as she walked away.

'Will you ever remember me...? Or have you already passed away..?' Kiara thinks once more as she looks up at the sky which cleared up very quickly.

Flashback

In the city where the guild is the most popular place, there was a commotion happening.

"Get outta here kid. This loot is ours now." A big man said as he was holding the crystal deer antler and bones a boy collected for his mission.

"Are you okay?" One of the Bystanders asks.

"Yeah im fine sir." The boy said as he pat the dust off his clothes.

He had pink hair and red eyes that could pierce through the soul of the weak willed.

"You can have it. It's not like I can't find crystal deer again anyway." The boy said as he smiled towards his assailants.

"Heh, expect us to take it from you once again." The man said as he left to go inside the guild hall.

"This will fetch us a fortune more than that cub." The leader said in the distance.

The crowd dispersed and the boy rubs his hands. He then sighs and puts on a pair of headphones. He connected it to his phone and started listening to music.

'How long till the priests finish the process...' The boy thought.

He walks towards the gate, hands in his pocket, eyes in the sky.

"Come to think of it, I did help a female merchant om the way back and she gave me garments...I can't use them anyway since they're for girls..." The boy said and sighs.

"Another rough day for you?" He gets asked by the guards.

"Yessir...them again." The boy said.

"We think you should at least try to defend yourself." Another guard says.