One-Shot

I haven't written a boyxgirl lemon before so I apologize if it's not good. It's also been a while since a wrote lemon in general so excuse me again. But either way I hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

Lord Toga was sitting in his study doing paperwork, when a servant came and informed him that the prince is leaving. He had taken notice for the past few months, Sesshomaru has been leaving for days at a time quite often. Curiosity set in and went after his son, hoping to catch him before he leaves. As Sesshomaru begins flying, he's stopped by his father.

Toga: Where are you going?

Sesshomaru: Away.

Toga: Away to where?

Sesshomru: That is none of your concern.

Toga: You're my son. It is my concern.

Sesshomaru: And you're my father. But you didn't see it as my concern to tell me that you were going to see another (human) woman, get her pupped, and leave mother and I behind.

Toga: ...

Sesshomaru continues and flys to the Bone Eaters Well. On the other side he has been transported 500 years into the future. He goes to Athena's house and knocks on the door to be let in. The two of them sit on the couch and talk for a bit.

Athena: Lately, I have been more sexually active than usual and there;s this itch under my skin and I feel hot but it doesn't matter how cold it is around me. I still feel hot.

Sesshomaru: *talking to his beast* Did you leave an imprint on her?

Beast: Of course I did. She pleases and intrigues me.

Sesshomaru: My beast has left an imprint on you.

Athena: Imprint?

Sesshomaru: Yes. When a males demon's beast leaves an imprint on a female. They start experiencing the symptoms of heat, like an animal's heat. Masturbating with provide some relief but having sex with the person that left an imprint on you will make the symptoms subside for a while.

Athena: Hmm, that explains it. Since, this is your doing. You will be taking care of it.

Sesshomaru: Of course.

Athena: But give me a few minutes to prepare myself.

Beast: *purrs*

Sesshomaru: He is pleased.

Athena: Good. Well I should get to work.

She asks Sesshomaru for his kimono top, mokomoko, and his sword (Bakusaiga). Then goes to the bedroom and takes a long, hot, and steamy shower with *fav scented soaps and body scrubs.*

When done, she puts on some *fav lotion* and Sesshomaru's kimono top. Next she puts on some makeup(2 maroon colored jacked marks on each of her cheeks), puts her long, red/blue hair into two pigtails with her fluffy dog ears headband on top. Then she wraps his mokomoko around her shoulder, like he does, grabs Bakusaiga and gets into bed.

She gets on her back and props herself on her elbows with the sword laying in between her legs.

Athena: Sesshomaru!!

Sesshomaru hears her yell and makes his way to the bedroom to find Athena.

Sesshomaru: *shocked*

Athena: Ready?

Sesshomaru: *smirks*

He walks in and closes the door behind him. He crawls onto the bed and hovers over Athena.