Chapter 11

“What do you mean we will babysit them for the whole day?!”

Jinsol looks at her best friend who just shouted. She’s now putting an ice pack on her forehead as she fall face flat on the ground earlier after Hyejoo Ha bumped into her that morning. And Jinsol swears she’s suffering either concussion or migraine right now as her head hurts badly, especially after Jiwoo introduced her and Sooyoung’s newly adopted daughter earlier.

Flashback:

“Jesus Christ! Your child’s making me aged ten years, Jiwoo!”

Jinsol, who was on the ground after someone bumped into her, just stayed still.

“What’s happening here? Jinsol?!” Few steps can be heard as Jungeun who was carrying Yerim approached her girlfriend, followed by bickering Sooyoung and Jiwoo. “Ow! You adopted her!”

When will they go to help me get up? Jinsol thought.

“Yeah! She looks so cute, right? My baby wolfie.”

“Yah! Stop pinching my cheeks!”

“Manners young lady, before I decide to throw you to Pacific Ocean.”

“Sooyoung, no!”

“Mommy, help Bruni.”

Finally, I really love my offspring.

Jinsol felt someone pat her shoulder and so she lift her hand and Jungeun helped her to get up. Furrowing her eyebrows and letting out a groan after she feels her forehead stings, Jinsol heard her girlfriend chuckles. “Pfft! You need an ice pack and as soon as possible, Jung.” Her girlfriend said after she saw the tiny bump in Jinsol’s forehead.

“Wait! Let me introduce our daughter first, lesbians. This is Hyejoo, I and Sooyoung’s newly adopted child.”

“It’s Olivia!”

And Jinsol almost fainted after knowing that her best friend has a child now.

End of Flashback:

“Are you okay now?” The author feels her girlfriend’s hand brushes her head after whispering to her ears. They’re now at Jungeun’s office. Jinsol, Jungeun and their child are sitting on the couch while Sooyoung, and Jiwoo, who carrying her daughter, are standing.

Nodding her head slowly and still keeping the ice pack on her forehead, Jinsol answers, “Yes. But I still can’t progress about Sooyoung having a child now.”

“Same! I can’t still progress everything, especially that I let Jiwoo adopt this little rascal.” Sooyoung butts in, glaring at the child in Jiwoo’s arms who is glaring at her back.

“Olivia.” The child with jet black hair says, gritting her teeth.

“Okay, enough you two. Baby, introduce yourself to your aunt Jungeun and Jinsol. Apologize too.” Jiwoo says to her daughter before bringing her down.

The child pouts for few seconds before she begins, “Olivia-“

“Hyejoo Ha.”