Dan's taking care of you while you're sick.

Helloooooooo, recently I have become obsessed with danisnotonfire so I have decided to write a series or imagines.

Dan wakes up and sees you're gone. "Y/N?" You hear him yelling. "I'm here Dan!" You call from the bathroom. You kneel with your head above the loo while throwing up the contents of last night's tea he had made you. He wonders into the bathroom to see you hunched over the toilet bowl. "You alright?" He asks. "Just great!" You smile ironically before chucking up yet again. Once you're done, Dan guides you back to your bed and tells you to rest and that he'll take care of you. He decides to let you rest for a while and he goes away to inform Phil that you were ill. About an hour later, you wake up to him balancing a tray on one hand while trying to close the door. Obviously he fails because let's be honest it's Dan. Hearing the clatter of the cereal bowl full of cheesy doritoes (your favourite) and the mug full of tea clash onto the floor, makes you shoot up. "Oops" Dan says awkwardly as he shuffles on his feet. "I was trying to be a sweet boyfriend and it went slightly wrong..." you look at him. "Should we just go to Starbucks?" You ask looking at him laughing. "YES!" He practically screams.Together you grab your jackets and head out to the streets of London, skipping hand in hand.