Dan takes you shopping...

Sorry I havent updated in ages. I have been on holiday in Wales for a week and THERE WAS NO INTERNET OMFG. Thanks to @ThatsTotallyNotMe for voting and stuff. Enjoy these next few imagines...

Dan leaned against the wall of Superdrug, rolling his eyes in annoyance. 'What's up with you eh?' You asked him. 'I'm so boreeeed!' he whined. You gave him a sassy eye roll and continued browsing the eyeliners. 'Hey, liquid or pencil?' you said looking at him. He was no longer where you left him. Great, now it looks like i talk to myself! You thought looking around for Dan. 'Dan!!' you called, pacing through the isle. Just when you're about to give up, you feel someone behind you. You looked up to see Dan towering above you, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted your feet off the ground. You smiled against his mouth as he pressed his lips against yours. 'Can we go home and cuddle now?' He murmmured. 'I'll just pay for this.' you told him and walked to the checkout. As you're grabbing the pink plastic bag containing your facial clenser and lip balms, Dan comes behind you with a gigantic box of Thortons chocolates. As he pays, he tells you they're for watching a movie later. Together you skip through the winter streets back to your appartment to meet Phil.