Christmas

Y/n family finally sat down for Christmas dinner. The dinner was the same every year, but no complaints to be honest. My family gave glances to each other but no one actually spoke.

After dinner I went upstairs, I did everything I needed to do before climbing into bed. I crawled into bed, not thinking about anything but sleep, until my eyelids got heavy and i found myself asleep.

The next morning I woke up bright and early, I was going on a walk with some family. Me, my aunt, my sister and brother all started walking. It was quite icy so we slipped a few times but we laughed it off. Suddenly we heard a scream. "Help me! Someone help!" I looked at everyone before sprinting to the screams.

I stopped at the front porch "are you okay ma'am?" She started crying "my husband he-he's fallen!"

We all got to the hospital. The woman was kind enough to let us stay. She said her son would be there shortly, he was actually. He walked through the door and I saw him...

HOLY SHIT! That's Finn Wolfhard!

I mentally screamed, but I played it off as if I didn't know who he was.

He came and sat next to me, I was just reading a magazine. My sister also recognised him but before she could walk up I told her my plan, she didn't completely understand but that doesn't matter.

I noticed Finn was crying. My put my hand over his shoulder "are you okay?" He shook his head "I'm worried for my dad!" I truly hated to see him cry. "Don't worry okay? He's going to be fine. Now go get some water to calm yourself down." That's what he did.

My aunt was across from me and she started mouthing words to me. I had no idea what she was saying, but probably something stupid.

Then my brother reached over and whispered "ooooo!" I rolled my eyes "fuck up!" He just laughed and went back to his phone,

I looked over at my sister to see her asleep
Well at least she can't do anything
I said to myself.

I started reading another magazine. I forget what it was about, hair? I think it was hair but it was boring "I've read ALL these magazines!" I said to my aunt. She then leaned over and started to whisper "what do you need the magazine for? You've got him to talk to!" I scoffed at her remark "he's worried about his father! I don't want to annoy him." She covered her mouth because she was laughing "yeah. Because you like him!" I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my seat.

My brother started talking to me again. "Look at this new article!" I nodded "mhm" every conversation we had was awfully boring. I didn't talk to him that much so eh so what?

I looked over at Finn, since he was taking so long just to get water. I saw he was talking to an employee. Probably because there was no water, I still had to act like I wasn't obsessed with him and he isn't a celebrity but my family saw my eyes when he walked in. They all know I have a crush on him!

I found a tv in the corner so I turned that on. Harry Potter was on so I just watch that until Finn gets back.

"It was really nice of her letting us stay here, wasn't it?" My aunt finally spoke up "yeah. I know that was really nice!" Harry Potter was finished and some documentary was on about Zebras? I put my head on the arm of the chair and I sighed.
What would I be doing right now if I wasn't here?
I asked myself, well I'd probably be watching stranger things. But instead I'm here with Finn rather then watching him on a tv show he's in! I found myself realising how lucky I was!

I put in my earphones and started listening to music. "🎶𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭!🎶 I actually really enjoyed that song. "Whatcha listening to?" I had heard. It was Finn, he was finally back. "Oh. Just some music." I said before facing the other way, he took one of the earphones out and put it into his ear "oh! I love this song!" I laughed "it's pretty good, huh?" He nodded while bopping his head.