A Special Confession

"All I do the whole day through

is dream of you"

I like you. I don't know how. I don't know why. Maybe because of the way you make me smile just by being next to me. Or maybe because you notice everything in me that others don't. Or maybe because I always think that you being with me makes everything much better. I don't know. I don't know when it happened. It's like I woke up one morning and realized it. I like you. 

I wish I could tell you, have the nerves to actually tell you. I don't know why but I can't. Maybe, because I get a bit too nervous around you. Maybe because I am scared that there might be somebody in your life, which is not me, and that idea haunts me every night.

I want to tell you, but I have questions that haunt my mind every day and every night. There are so many what if's. What if you know about this? What if you can see it in my eyes? Or in my smile? Or in the way I talk to you? What if you know it all and chose to ignore it? What if you don't feel the way I feel for you? What if all I feel is a figment of my imagination? It couldn't be...... right?

If I tell you, how will you respond? Will you accept it and hug me and make everything right? Or will you hate me for ruining our golden friendship? Will you talk to me more often, or stop talking to me completely? Will you accept my flaws or will you despise them?

I wonder if this will all work out. I wonder if we are meant to be, because every time we start drifting apart, we find our way back closer than ever. I wonder if you'll ever see me like I see you. I wonder if I come in your dreams every night like you come in mine. I wonder if you are right for me.

Why do I feel like you like me back too? Or am I seeing it wrong? How many times I wish you were next to me, and just the thought makes me happier. I've never wanted anybody else with me, other than you. 

Why do I feel like we are made for each other? The way we can talk with our eyes and smiles, our hidden jokes, us talking to each other and trusting each other with our secrets, don't they all say the same thing?

I don't have answers to any of my questions. I wish I did. I so badly want to tell you about it.

All I know is that I am falling. Falling in love with you.

A/N AAH writing this late night felt so good, but now it just sounds sappy. It was longer in my diary, I swear. Ugh anyways, tell me what you think :)

I don't know if I'll write more after this, but if I do, I'll tell y'all.

Thanks for reading!