Sneaking Around On A Date

Chapter Fourteen: Sneaking Around On A Date

I couldn't stop sobbing into Leo's arms. This was the worst feeling in the world.

"Jenny, I'm sorry and I know you don't want me to tell you this, but you're still in the games." Leo said as he stroked my hair, trying to calm me down.

"Why? Why can't it just be done and over with?" I tried taking in slow and deep breaths to stop myself from crying.

"Because Jenny you never slept with him, you never lost your virginity, you just did other stuff.. Also you were under the influence of alcohol."He said subtle, not wanting to go into detail from the pictures that was on his phone.

"Don't. Just don't. I don't care if you say I gave him a fucking blowjob. I know my mistakes and that was definitely the biggest mistake I've ever made in my entire life." I pulled away from him, "look, Leo I need to finish packing I'll be back in a few days.. I appreciate you for being a good friend to me." I gave him another hug and felt his lips press against my cheek.

"Be safe.. Anyways I need to go talk to your mom, she misses me so wish me look."Leo let a soft chuckle, obviously trying to cheer me up and to put a smile on my face.

I faked one, just for him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I let out a long sigh and dragged my suitcase down the stairs, hearing the thump every time I took another step down the stairs.

"Mom tonight I'm going out alright?" I said as I dropped my suitcase at the door and entered the kitchen to see her already making dinner.

How long was I packing for? Actually now that I think about it, I guess I had kind of day dreamed when I got back to my room.

"Who are you going out with?" She asked trying to sound casual as she walked over and opened the oven to tend to the butter chicken on which she was trying to cook but we both knew how it would end, the chicken will be gross and we'll end up ordering out. It also works out good because I'm in the mood for some Chinese food.

"Chase McGrat."I said smiling as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and took a seat in a bar stool as I waited for dinner.

"McGrat?"My mom said her eyes practically bulging out of her head as she repeated his lastname.

"Yes..Why?" I asked before taking a nice long drink of water.

She shook her head, "Nothing, it just sounded familiar for some reason."She mumbled before picking up the phone,"Chinese sound good?"

"Just thinking about how Chinese food sounds delicious."I responded with a goofy smile on my face. I can't help but be overjoyed that my mom doesn't know how to cook.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was rushing.

Chase was going to be here any minute now while I'm still ripping apart my closet trying to find the most casual but sexy clothes to wear.

I grabbed a pair of yellow skinny jeans, slipped them on before throwing on a plain white high low top as I struggled to find my white Ked for my left foot, as I only had the one for my right foot.Why is being a girl have so many problems? Like honestly it's frustrating.

"You look beautiful."

The familiar voice made me look up; seeing the perfect picture,Chase leaning against my door frame, my white Ked that was meant for my left foot in his hand-"I believe you need your glass slipper, Princess."