Chapter 2: Truth or Dare?

After heading back down to the burrow, still celebrating our big win. Harry seemed to be slightly upset he had lost but, was now smiling as we made our way into the living room.We had all decided to play truth or dare. In all honesty, I really did not want to play but since everyone else seemed so keen to play I reluctantly agreed.

"Alright, who's first?" Asked Harry glancing around at everyone.

"How about...."Fred started but had paused to look around at the lot of us.
"Y/n you first!" He finished smirking at me.

Shit. I thought, just peachy. "Ugh, fine." I said my stomach lurching.

"Ok Y/n, truth or dare?" George asked me waiting eagerly for my answer.

" Umm I think I'll go with truth." I replied.

I really didn't want to pick dare because who knows what George Weasley would come up with. Not that I wanted a truth either, the truth was I actually have a ton of secrets from them. Like the time I kissed Malfoy, under the quidditch stands in 6th year. Not that I had enjoyed it or anything, I was actually rather taken aback by Draco's actions. Or the fact that I had poisoned my parents once, well I didn't mean to, how was I supposed to know the difference between butter beer and bottled snake venom?

"Is it true that you were the one who put dung bombs in Filch's office?" George asked as my truth. Oh yeah, I thought remembering what I had done.

It was the middle of my second year, Filch had threatened to report me for merely dropping my potions book on the stairway. He was still on edge because of the incident with his cat, Ms. Norris. I hadn't said anything back,( what was I supposed to say really?) I merely started walking away plotting my revenge.

So, the next day I picked up a few dung bombs out of the twins stash, and snuck into Filch's office. After carefully placing them, I proceeded to tell him Peeves was in there, making sure he'd be there exactly when they went off. To my pleasure as soon as Filch stepped inside, everyone of them went off, green haze floating out into the corridor.

Filch was cursing under his breath, he then ran off to Dumbledore's office to report the bombs. Even a week later, him and his office still faintly smelled like the bombs, despite his many attempts of lighting scented candles and getting Flitwick to preform some enchantment for the smell.

"Umm, yeah duh." I answered giving him a smirk. "Who'd you think it was, Ron?"

Rons' face went pink, I was only joking and he knew that. Yet still, of course it was me, no one else would know about the stash.

"So your telling us that we"Fred said pointing at himself and George. "Got detention for two weeks because of your bloody prank?"

He finished glaring at me, I couldn't tell if he was impressed or if he was plotting murder.

"It's not like you wouldn't have ended up there anyways!" I snapped sarcastically, slightly laughing now.

"True..... but still." George said with a grin that said it all.

George and Fred glanced at each other muttering something, then turned their attention back to the group. They now wore matching devilish grins, they were definitely up to something. But what?

~~~~~~~~~~~

The game continued on, and some pretty interesting stuff went down. Such as, Ron admitting he has a huge crush on Hermione ( as if anyone didn't already know). Harry getting dared to seven minutes of heaven with Ginny, who was smirking and blushing madly upon their return. George had been dared to eat a slug, which he threw back up 10 minutes later. And by far the most interesting, Ginny admitting to kissing Luna Lovegood two weeks ago. I mean like everyone knew there was definitely some tension there. She swears on her life it was a one time thing but, friends don't look at friends that way. So continuing on the game presently, it was now Fred's turn to pick and Ginny was his poison.