十三:Curious

Your POV:

" Boyfriend?" I asked Lu Xia with a confused look.

" Yeah, don't you have a boyfriend?" Lu Xia asked as I shook my head.

" Who did you think my boyfriend was?" I questioned as I squinted my eyes.

" Some guy named Yu." He stated as he took a sip from his soda. I widen my eyes and then scrunched up my nose. I chuckled quietly as he looked at me.

" Yu is... my... brother. I'm a middle child." I revealed between giggles as his teammates look over at us with a bit of amusement and curiosity.

" WHAT?" Lu Xia exclaimed as I raised my eyebrows at the sudden loudness of his voice.

" Why are you so shocked?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

" Omg." He muttered as he leaned back on the bench.

" What? What happed?" I asked him as he blushed a bit.

Wow, he can blush? It looks cute on him.

" Oh I'll tell you sometime when it's relevant." He stated as he rested his hand on his thigh.

" Okay. Well, if he ever come to a tennis practice on a public court or we meet each other in a match, then he can meet you if you want." I suggested as he nodded.

" So, little Zhi has a boyfirend!?" Jia asked out loud.

" What?" Zhi chimed in as I deadpanned.

" No, I don't have a fricking boyfriend. I'm not even allowed to date and plus what's the point anyway." I reason ed as Zhi nodded.

" Sorry  Jia." Jiale told me as I patted his shoulder.

" It's okay, Jiale, I trust you. I trust all of you here on the team...well maybe not Huang Jing though." I told him as he became cherrie again.

We all focused on the game and in the middle of it, he gave me a grape soda which I happily thanked him as opened it without a hitch.

Yu's POV:

When y eyes locked onto to Zhi'a eyes I frowned as he looked away and told Jia something. I could tell she was buddy buddy with hat kid in the white hat that was next to her. As I kept talking to Guan Yue, I heard my first name being called. I looked towards the direction and my serious expression from analyzing the game went to happiness. I smiled as I see my bubbly baby sister come up to me with her arms wide open.

" Yu! How are you?" She asked me as I responded to her. For some reason Guan Yue thought I was her boyfriend.

Ew, I would never date my sister and I don't think she would want to date me either. Once I told him that, Guan Yue took his opportunity to hit on my sister right in front of me! I wanted to intervene, but I don't know how Guan Yue would handle it so I just listened to the conversation.

I could believe what my senior said to Jia! Especially the end. Going to his house to "hangout". I know you. You wouldn't just hangout with her.

Luckily she said no and made an excuse to leave. I followed her as she got pulled by Zhi. He's probably asking her, wait, more like demanding her to tell him what Guan Yue told her. Yes, I did see Zhou Zhi just stare at us 3 the whole time Jia was over there. 

Jia sat next to that same guy with the white cap on and I'm wondering if there's something going on between them two, or are they just best friends.

" Why did you try to hit on my sister senior?" I asked Guan Yue as nicely and clam as possible without disrespecting him. He simply just looked at me and scoffed.