Pizza, Pizza

I hear my stomach growling as I am waiting for my mom to pick up the pizza. 3 boxes of 8 slices each. The growling is getting louder and louder. When we get to the place all I hear are the timers for the pizzas to get out of the oven and people waiting in line to grab theirs.

I see the fiery steam coming off the pizza as it gets taken out of the oven. The steam is flying so high it almost reaches the moon. The cheese is yellow with splotches of even darker yellow. Melting off of the bread because it is so hot. The crust is a perfect golden brown crisp, the color of a golden retriever. With pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms spread around the cheese and bread, all in perfect order.

I smell the crust as the steam flies away like a little bug. The smell of the cheese is giving off that movie night vibe sleepover, with 8 slices in a box. The toppings combining smells are bringing me to heaven with little cheesy wings.

As I am grabbing my first slice of the deliciousness I feel the grease and oil drip down the side of my arm along with cheese. It goes down my arm like a slippery slide until I catch it. So gooey even a snail wouldn't want to touch it.

Once I take my first bite of the cheesy pizza I taste the burning hot cheese slipping away into my stomach, so hot that the sun competes with it. I feel the mushrooms, pepperoni, and bacon swish around and mix. The crust is not too crunchy but it has a crisp taste to it.