Chapter 3

Note: Horacio explained the supernatural word to everyone already, and Bold is the scene and Italic is the music.

"Alright, the first video is about Stiles, and it is sad." Horacio said.

The scene opens up to Stiles laying on a bed/cot in a hospital shirt, and he is slightly crying. Then to Stiles laying in his bed having a nightmare. Then to coach and the rest of the class doing sign language, and to Stiles panicking and drooping a book.

"What the hell" Derek said.

When did I become so numb

Stiles having a panic attack in the boys bathroom with Scott.

When did I lose myself.

Then to Stiles taking duck tape of his mouth in a panic, and then to start to pull a fabric out of his mouth. The to Stiles sitting up cover in the same fabric looking scared, as 2 sets of hands help him.

"What the hell?" Aris whispered

All the words that leave my tongue

Then to stiles being dragged on the ground will try to stop it and yelling no.

All the werewolf, werecoyote's and kitsunes growled.

Feel like they came from someone else, I'm paralyzed, where are my

The to Scott's dad pulling Stiles out of a wolf den, then to Melissa holding onto Stiles tightly saying his name and telling him it's alright as he's yelling/screaming no. Then to Stiles sitting a crossed from the Nogitsune with a Japanese game called go in between them.

"What the hell is that" Minho asked.

"That is the Nogitsune" Stiles answered as the video continued.

Feelings, I no longer feel things

Then to Stiles taking a lit flare from Scott, And throwing it.

I know I should, I'm Paralyzed

Then to Scott and Stiles hugging in a hospital room.

Where is the real me, I'm lost and it,

Then to Stiles about to open a door and Lydia in the background telling him to leave it and come back to bed.

It kills me , inside,

Then to Lydia on Stiles bed with tears in her eyes saying Stiles please don't repeatedly, and then to Stiles walking throw the door.

"What is going on" Newt asked confused.

"Lydia tried to stop me from opening my mind up more" Stiles answered plainly.

"What" Brenda asked

"Just watch" Horacio said.

I'm paralyzed

Then to Stiles one his bed waving towards the Camera.

I'm paralyzed, I'm scared to live, but I'm scared to die
And if life is pain, then I buried mine
A long time ago, but it's still alive
And it's taking over me, where am I?
I wanna feel something, I'm numb inside
But I don't feel nothing, I wonder why
I'm in the race of life and time passes by
Look, I sit back and I watch it
Hands in my pockets
Waves come crashing over me but I just watch 'em
I just watch 'em
I'm underwater but I feel like I'm on top of it
I'm at the bottom and I don't know what the problem is
I'm in a box
But I'm the one who locked me in
Suffocating and I'm running out of oxygen

Then to Stiles throwing Derek into a wall, Then to Stiles coming out of a locker, looking around in the boy's locker room. Then to Stiles trying to open a bear trap, then to him slightly crying. The to void Stiles Looking at him, Then to Stiles opening his eyes. Then to Stiles with an emotionless face squeezing his hand into a fist wit his palms up, Then to him opening his fist, and looking at an dead lighting bug. Then to Stiles shoving a sword deep into Scott. Then to Stiles Taking pain from Scott. Then to Stiles siting on stairs with 2 oni behind him. Then to Stiles walking away from someone in a hospital. Then to a classroom with the Nemeton in the middle. The to Stiles walking towards it. Then Stiles sticking his hand out to touch it. 

I'm Paralyzed

Then to Stiles hitting all the go game pieces away with void acrossed from him.

Where are my feeling's I no longer feel things 

Then to Stiles, Scott, and Allison in an all white room with the Nemeton in the middle. Then to them walking towards it.

"What is that" Teresa asked.

"The Nemeton" Stiles, Scott, and Allison said in unison.

I know I should, i;m paralyzed, where is the real me, I'm lost and it kills me.

Then to Stiles having a panic attack in class, and all the letters in his text book falling off the page. Then to Scott helping Stiles out of his panic attack.

"Bloody hell" Newt said shocked.

Inside, I'm paralyzed.

Then to Stiles sliding down a wall, and Scott about to kneel in front of him.

Everyone was silent, some had tears in their eyes, some were silently crying, and others just sat their shocked, not knowing what to say.

"Wow, Mitch I-I'm sorry" Irene said.

"It's ok" Stiles said back.

"Shhh. It's ok Stiles, it's ok." Lydia said as she hugged him, which made Teresa jealous.

"Tommy what was happening?" Newt asked softly.

" It was mainly from when I was possessed." Thomas answered.

"Alright time for the next video" Horacio said.

Note: I'm back!!!!!!!!! I will be continuing this story but their will be slow update. I will try to update every week, and sorry if this chapter was bad!! Have a great morning/evening/ or night!!!!