P17: Board

(Mystery POV)

"Sir they fell for our trick and the other students are heading home. Should we send people to follow behind the plane?"

"Yes and make sure you do not loose them. If you loose them you will not be welcome back. You hear me?"

"Yes sir"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE GET GOING!"

---Next Day---

(Mystery POV)

Agent 34 this is agent 57 I am now landing the air craft where the other Students are from. Over

Agent 57 okay let me know when you know where they are going. Over

Agent 34 I am now landed and am following the students. Over and out

(Hiccup POV)

I will up with Toothless laying on top of me. I managed to get him off of me and get to the bathroom part of the bunker. I then got a shower and put on some of the clothes that they have here just for times like this. I wanted to go on my phone to text Astrid to tell her I was already because I knew she was worried but I could not because one I did not have any service and two someone could probably try and track down my phone. And find out where we are at. After I got dressed I went to get Toothless to get him some food and get myself some food too.

"Father do you think I would be able to go outside with Toothless he wants to run around a bit?"
"You may go outside as long as you take some FBI guys with you and will not be longer then an hour." He said
"Thank you Father I will make sure I am back soon." I said and headed out

See Toothless has a lot of energy he probably wants to get rid of because we did not play at all last night with him and we did not have to go outside for him to go to the bathroom because they have a little dog section for the dog to go. This bunker is mainly for the Presidents and other people that are important like him.

(Astrid POV)

It was the next day and we had to go to school again. When I got to school I met up with the gang and we headed to homeroom after the bell rang. Once we were there we saw we had a substitute.

"Hey do you know what happened to our teacher?" Ruff said
"Wait I think Hiccup said that Gobber was like his Grandfather." I said
"Oh so he is probably with Hiccup and his father." Tuff said

The day went really slow as I had really no one to talk to in my classes because Hiccup was not here.

(Hiccup POV)

I was outside playing with Toothless throwing a ball because that really was the only toy I had with me of his all my the other items were still on the jet that brought us here. I really have nothing to do here and I have no one to talk to. But later I am going to ask my father when I can go back to Berk. Like they said they got the guy so why can I not go back. Like I get if they are worried but I said I would have some FBI guys with me. After sitting outside with Toothless for about an hour I had to go inside. When I got in I went to find my Father to talk to him about what is going to happen.