God's pupil

Hello my name is Goloria.
My mother's name is Queen Storm.
My father is the God of sun.
But our mother didn't tell us about our father anything except the thing that he is a God of Sun.
In our world we live with humans.
We have 5 categories of people living in our world.
1:The Gods of Fire
They're seen as the most powerful people because they can control fire and can make fire from everything.
2:The Gods of Water.
They're seen the same as the Gods of fire.
Because they can control water with wind. And they can also produce water anywhere anytime.
3:Is the people with wind power.
They can control wind and leaves but are not quite powerful.
4:Humans.
5: Supernatural.
These people are in very few number.
These people have the power of Galaxy, Sun, and , storm, weather.
And Me, my mother and father was one of them.
He was learning in a normal human school because I looked like a human child.
Because our powers not come from our parents inctinsts. They're natural.
When I was 11 One day my eyes started to hurt.
And you know our pupils can Identify our powers.
I took a day off from my school.
Later that day I woke up to have dinner and my eye's were purple with a nostalgic pupil. I told my mom and she said it's just my power.
I got curios and started to learn about my powers. I got into a power learning school.
My power was showing the signs of the power of wind. And also my mom said to cover my pupil. So I covered them with the replaca of the pupil of the God of the winds.
But when I turned 12 I got a new power. That day I was drinking water and suddenly I make a sudden movement. And the water in the glass moved with my hand I was shocked.
I started to get attention saying that I am faking my powers.
The rumors started to spread because I was pretending as A wind God.
And I changed my school.
And made a friend her name was Mia and she was the God of the Water.
I also made another friend Her name was frea. Mia and frea were sisters. And Frea's power was the power of Fire.
And she was a little mean to me and her sister. Because of the power.
The year past by I turned 14.
And I revealed another power.
The power of weather.
That day a girl in the school challenged me to fight with her to proof my power but my power didn't worked that day.
But after 1 week
I could control both Wind,water and fire. That girl got jealous of me and challenged me And we got into a fight.
It was obvious that I will win the fight because her power was the power of water. And I won.
Then After 1 week my mother told me about my powers.
That my power is the power of Galaxy.
And I can control all powers,and can create my own world .
After that I dicussed this with Mia
And she said that I have to reveal it.
Also the contacts between God's and Humans were in the bad condition.
So I revealed my power to my School and the rumors spread..
Everyone started to praise me and I created a whole new world for the Gods. And the bad ones was stucked in one of my uncompleted messed up world and I named it hell. And a beautiful world heaven. And the world that I created for good is
GODIAS.