Act 3: Democracy Under The Dead

The TV changed to a different reporter who told everyone to remain indoors unless it was necessary to go outside, not much else was told since they too needed to gather more info but needed to be safe as well in order for them to gather said info.

"Is that all!? Why didn't they tell us anything else!?" Takashi shouts after punching a desk.
"They don't want to cause a panic..." Ichika muttered.
"A panic?" Rei asked.
"Yeah, you idiot!" Takagi scoffed.
"Takagi just shut up why don't you." Ichika sighed.
"Oh yeah? Well, what do you know then, Kobayashi?" Takagi asked in a snobby manner.
"First panic, then chaos. Chaos causes a disruption of order. And then when disrupted-" Ichika got interrupted.
"Well, you should hand it all over to the walking corpses." Takagi interrupted her.

Ichika narrowed her blue eyes at the girl but just as she was gonna take a step forward Takashi grabbed her arm and held her back, getting into a fight here wasn't even the right time so she just scoffed and crossed her arms ignoring the pink haired girl who currently thought that since she was so smart she could just bash everyone...

A new reporter was on the TV and when Ichika saw her mother in action she smiled but it quickly faded when she saw zombies all around her, then the video feed cut off and Ichika stumbled into a table pressing her hands on the top of it to hold herself up. Takashi, Rei and Hisashi were at her sides trying to calm her down as she was in total shock.

"Ichika are you okay?" Rei asked.
"Just breath babe." Takashi comments rubbing her back gently.
"T-There was so many...a-around her." Ichika mutters.
"I'm sure she's doing fine, we just need to gather anymore survivors and go meet up with her." Hisashi says.
"Meet up with who now!?" Takagi yells.
"We managed to get in contact with Ichika's mother, she told us to gather whoever we could then meet up with her in a day or two." Takashi says glaring at her.
"Wait so a team from the Self-Defence Force is coming for us?" Hirano asked.
"Yeah but we need to make sure to get there alive." Hisashi says.
"Then we must work together, put our differences aside and team up." Saeko explains.
"What's our best way out of here?" Rei asked.
"Sorry to break it to you stupid but we're just gonna have to go out through the front." Takagi says.
"We really don't have any other choice..." Ichika sighed.
"Let's go." Takashi told.

Since all of them were ready to go all of them kept as silent as they could killing any of he zombies in their way, since their numbers were larger it proved to be more effective as they were able to deal with each zombie much quicker then usual.

"Let's make something clear there's no need to engage in a fight unless its necessary. Do whatever you can to avoid a fight, got it?" Saeko tells.
"Remember their sensitive to sound so keep it quite. And they are strong enough to rip through normal doors, once they get a hold of you they'll tear you to shreds. So be careful." Takagi explains.

Just after that someone screamed out loud which lead the group to them, pretty much Hirano, Saeko, Takashi and Ichika took turns dealing with the zombies one by one to help the other students left alive out.

"Are you all okay?" Ichika asked.
"Y-Yes! Than-" One girl began.
"Shh! If you wish to live keep it down, more will arrive if you keep being loud." Ichika whispered.
"Was anyone bitten?" Saeko asked.
"What? No! No!" Another girl replies shaking her head.
"It looks okay, you'll be alright." Rei smiled.
"We're getting out of here, do any of you wanna come with us?" Takashi asked walking up behind Ichika placing his hand on her shoulder.
"Sure." One of them said.

After that it took a few minutes or so to get to the stairwell near where the front doors were and currently they were debating who should go down and test the theory of Takagi's on the sound...though honestly most of them knew but the big question was who would be brave enough to go down there and get those things to move out of their way so they wouldn't have to deal with a damn hoard.