The Legend of Herobrine

Long ago, on a day very much today, it was known as the beginning.
It was before the first person installed Minecraft.

2 characters woke up from a coma.
They, infact had no clue where they were and who they were.
They stood up and scanned their surroundings, then Notch descended upon them.

Notch smiled at them with the smile of a angle.
his blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight.
"Welcome" said Notch with a powerful but gentle voice.
"To the New World" He looked at each of the characters in turn.
"Herobrine, and Steve, you are now taking part in something amazing and wonderful that many would fear, while others would want.

"Why are we here?" demanded Herobrine

"Who are we?" asked Steve "And... who are you?"

"Ahhhh... so many questions, which will be answered in good time" Notch replied.
"Is there any purpose of us being here?" asked Herobrine

Notch merely nodded, and disappeared into the clouds.

Herobrine, and Steve quickly got to work. Punching wood from trees during the day, and scattering from creepers that roam in the night. Than finally after days and days and days, Herobrine and Steve finished building a house. This house, now you can imagine isn't some dreamland mansion but more of a run-down shack. But Herobrine and Steve were proud of themselves. So for a long time they lived in peace mining, fighting mods, and making a better house.

Until one day... there was a update! Foodbars! Now Herobrine and Steve were spending their spare time scavenging for food.

24 hours later just before Herobrine and Steve were going to bed, Steve stood up and gasped. Herobrine, who was always ready for action grabbed his iron sword and said "What is it Steve?" Steve replied, "Listen underneath us I hear zombies!"
Herobrine listened, "Wow you're right!" he said.

So, the next day they set off some tnt and listened to the sound of burning zombies. Quietly they climbed down and found a dungeon with a monster spawner and a chest! Herobrine opened the chest and found... 48 redstone 1 diamond and, 28 iron! "Gosh Steve I found the jackpot!"
Steve frowned. "All I found was a book" Steve wiped dust off the cover and revealed golden words that said, The Nether. Steve opened the book and read it.

When Steve was done he got up and said to Herobrine, (who was still marveling over his treasures) "This book tells about a new dimension! One where lava flows instead of water, New Mods, endless mazes, And... GLOWSTONE!
"wow" said Herobrine "dangerous place, but GLOWSTONE? count me in"
"But... how do we get there?" said Herobrine.
Steve read, A portal of the hardest stone, born water and fire. "That must be obsidian!" said Herobrine "but how do we mine it?"
"With a DIAMOND pick" replied Steve. "And we already have 1 diamond!"

So the 2 characters once again set to work.
when they were done they stepped through the portal.

For a long time the 2 characters journeyed the Nether. When they returned home they found something most interesting. A sign, it said you have done very well my friends, now comes THE END to return to the real world you must kill the enderman. with a ethereal pearl that you get from it and glowstone craft a eye of ender throw it than mine at where it ends you will find yourself next to a portal, put the eye of ender on the portal and go through the portal, next you must defeat the ENDER DRAGON the boss of minecraft I will not tell you how, then there will be a portal that will send you home

sincerely, Notch

p.s. if you fail you will respawn and start over your journey

This news shocked Herobrine and Steve. Suddenly they did as Notch instructed.

Herobrine and Steve found themselves in another dimension swarming with enderman and, worst of all the ENDER DRAGON. they fought wrestlessly until the last of their swords snapped and armor wore out all they could do was run.

Then Herobrine revealed to Steve he knew this would happen and Herobrine said
"Life wouldn't be worth living without you, real world or not"
suddenly the Ender Dragons purple fire consumed Herobrine and Herobrine staggered out with half a heart. Suddenly Steves best friend HEROBRINE died.

Steve screamed and many tears fell down his face. He defeated the Ender Dragon with his bare hands. Than the portal appeared. On top of it, the Ender dragons egg. Steve realized what he must do. He hatched the egg and threw himself off the edge of the world.

Steve respawned. In front of him was Herobrine, but he was different Herobrine smiled and said... "Welcome back Steve, I watched you fight every step of the way I watched you make a difficult decision. You have respawned but we passed Notch's test.

Steve replied "Herobrine, you seem different"

Herobrine smiled again and said "I have discovered something Notch calls CREATIVE where you can fly and create whatever you want were creepers will fear you."

Steve replied "But... are you... dead"

Herobrine said "Yes, but I have simply discovered another phase of this world. but there will be many players after us. Let our legend live on"

Steve smiled and said "Let our legend live on"

And from that day and now and forever Herobrine and Steve are together in peace having fun in creative. Now a days you're probably thinking but Herobrine kills! Well you are wrong he is simply watching over his friend until his friend joins him in creative.

THE LEGEND OF HEROBRINE