Chapter

"So we will share a room together?", Jisung asked as he inside their shared room and watched everything amazed. It was a quite big room even though they would just stay for a few days. Jisung settled his things on one of the beds. "Yeah. Why? Upset it is me?", Hyunjin asked teasingly as he threw himself on the other bed. Jisung giggled at that questioned. "No I am fine with that. As long you don't start a fight", he replied. Hyunjin pouted at that. "Meanie", Hyunjin whined as he turned away from Jisung. Jisung just jumped on Hyunjin's bed and pulled him closer. "Jinnie~ Don't be like that", Jisung said as he kissed all over Hyunjin's face playfully.

"Yah! Stop!", Hyunjin whined and shoved Jisung away. "I only want kisses like that from Channie", he whispered. Jisung tilted his head as he didn't understand because Hyunjin spoke to quiet. "What was it?", he asked but Hyunjin only shook his head embarrassed. "Tell me-", Jisung said but got interrupted. He looked at the door as someone knocked.

Hyunjin got up and Jisung whined pouting because of that. When Hyunjin opened the door he saw Felix, quite upset. "Hey-", Hyunjin tried to say but Felix just shoved him out of the way. "Hyunjin, Chan wants to talk to you. Can I be alone with Jisung?", Felix said almost possessive. Jisung's whole face lit up at that. "Oh yay~ Lixie's cuddles are the best", Jisung said as he ran into Felix's arms. Felix smiled softly and wrapped his arms around Jisung. He was glad to see Jisung in a better mood than before.

Hyunjin's heart fluttered too. //Channie wants to see me?//, he thought as he blushed. "O-Oh ehm.. I-I'll go see what Chan wants from me!", he said before leaving the room quickly.

Felix sighed relieved. Finally he was alone with Jisung.

//Only my Jisung//