Part 1: The New Student

It was a normal day, all of class 1A were in their seats when a new face peaked through the door. "Hey, this is room 1A right?" Bakugo almost immediately stood up in disbelief as the timid voice reached him. The stranger then walked in and immediately noticed Bakugo's gaze, then their eyes locked. The whole room went silent as the almost evil vibes Bakugo was giving were matched by a somewhat warm yet sinister vibe of the stranger. Then Bakugo started smiling like never before. Kirishima looked at Bakugo in shock and whispered to Kaminari. "You might wanna start running..." Then Bakugo yelled "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG GOD DAMN IT!" The timid voice suddenly dropped to a cool and sly voice. "Well you know I didn't want to steal your shot, so I went and signed up for Shiketsu but it just wasn't for me."
Kaminari then looked back in confusion and asked Kirishima "Who is this guy?" As the stranger and Bakugo started talking Kirishima explained that Bakugo got a call from a old friend, and that friend said he was going to UA now.
As Kirishima was explaining Midoriya overheard and yelled out in confusion "KURO?" The stranger then looked at the now trembling Midoriya and said "Oh hey Midoriya, didn't notice you there. I saw your accomplishments from last year and also this one, gotta say I never expected you to get such an awesome quirk." Midoriya could barely say thanks as the tears flowed down his eyes. Then Tenya sat up and shouted for everyone to sit down as class started five minutes ago. Todoroki stood up and walked to the door to see where Mr. Aizawa was this whole time but as he got past the teachers podium he felt a chill run down his back as if a cold gaze was upon him. He then turned back and exhaled as Mr. Aizawa got up from out of his sleeping bag and started to talk. "Class, some of you might know your new classmate but for those of you who don't he will present himself." Kuro then walked up next to Mr. Aizawa and started presenting. "Hi everyone, I'm Mizabiki Kuro, and as of today I have the pleasure of joining your class."