The Mandalorian and Jedi Intro

3rd Person POV:

We hear a beeping noise that's coming from a tracker. The tracker was in the hands of a mysterious man in a helmet. Said man was on an icy planet outside a village.

Next to the mysterious man, was a cloaked figure looking in the same direction as the man, who started walking.

Cut to a Mythrol man being beaten by other aliens.

Baldy: Look at his glands! I bet we could sell them at the port!

The Mythrol was pinned on a table by an alien with tentacles on his face, while a bald man speaking an alien language was standing over him next to another man.

Mythrol: Please. Please. I have credits. Take them.

Baldy: He's young. The musk will be sweet.

They pull him up and still keep him pinned. Then the bald man pulled out a knife and brought it up to the blue man.

Baldy: And now for the real prize...

Just then, the sound of the doors opening was heard. They all looked to see the man from earlier who is now revealed to be a mandalorian.

The bald man says something to him but Mando doesn't answer and just walks in and stands next to the bar.

Baldy: You spilled my drink!

Mando still ignores him.

Baldy: Hey, Mando!

Without another answer, the man scoffs and walks up to him.

Baldy: I said, you spilled, my drink...

Mando doesn't answer a fourth time. The man at the bar then translated in english.

Bar man: He says you spilled his drink.

When Mando says nothing again, the man signals his two lackeys over, dropping the blue man.

Bar man: It's fine, it's on me

Baldy: Is that real Beskar Steel?

He uses his knife to scratch the mandalorian's armor.

Bar man: Here.

He slides it to Baldy, but Mando grabs it first and hits the other man with it. He grabs octopus face and slams his face onto the bar. Baldy goes to stab Mando, but he grabs his hand, punches him, and makes him stab himself in the back.

Meanwhile, octopus face runs to the door, but it opens to show the cloaked figure from before.

???: Hello there.

He then pulls out a blue lightsaber and slices octopus face in half

He then pulls out a blue lightsaber and slices octopus face in half. When he deactivates it, he notices other people staring at him. With a wave of his hand he says:

???: You didn't see anything

(Couldn't help myself)

And with that, everyone goes back to what they were doing, forgetting that they saw a lightsaber. Mando and the cloaked figure walk up to the blue man who looks a bit nervous.

Mythrol: Thank you, thank you very much. You have my heartfelt gratitude.

They both don't say anything and the Mythrol gets more nervous.

Mythrol: (Stammers) You know what. Here. You take my credits. Buy yourselves a drink.

???: I'm not quite old enough to buy one, thank you. But that's not why we're here.

Mando places a device on the table and it shows a hologram of the Mythrol with red words written in an alien language. Most likely, "WANTED".

Mythrol: Oh, is that a bounty puck?

They say nothing.

Mythrol: Is that me? *sighs* Look there must be some mistake. I can get you more credits.

???: We can bring you in warm...

Mando: Or I could bring you in cold.

When Mando says that, he places his hand on his blaster.

The Mythrol looks up at the two with fear in his eyes.

Sorry for not making abything in a while. Things have just been busy with Christmas, New Year, and school starting again. I'll try to update when I have a chance to. I hope you guys like this intro. There's more coming today.