The Mandalorian and Jedi Part 1

Before you read story, big shout out to ZakMan555 for giving me this idea.

I'm going to ask YOU all to vote on the love interest for... well you.

Ahsoka

Or

Cara

Let me know before I get to Cara's chapters. That way, I'll make it so you two start off well.

Anyways, on to the story!
______________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV:

We see 3 people walking out of the village. The Mandalorian, the possible Jedi, and the Mythrol, who had cuffs on him.

They stopped walking when they reached a Ferryman who was speaking Kubazian.

Mando: We need passage to the yards.

Ferryman then starts playing a flute which causes a landspeeder driven by a droid to approach.

Mando: No droids.

Ferryman: I asure you, this speeder is brand new. It's the latest model...

?Jedi?: We understand, it's just my comrade here is not fond of droids. Here (gives Ferryman credits) We'll take one that doesn't have droids.

Ferryman: At your pleasure.

He plays his flute again and the droid drives away. Then another landspeeder comes, but its engine is sputtering. Unlike the previous landspeeder, this one didn't have a droid.

Driver: Where to?

(Timeskip)

The four were making their way through the icy planet and to a ship.

Mythrol: You know what he's looking for? (To driver) Your'e looking for Ravinaks, right?

Driver: It's clear right now. But be careful near the port. Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. They think the whole entire planet is their own personal stink pit.

(Like we're any different and you know it!)

The young jedi(?) was looking across the frozen sea and he could sense something.

Jedi: I think you should head back the way we came when we're off.

Driver: You sure kid?

Jedi: Trust me.

Driver: Ok, if you're sure.

They soon pulled up to the ship that Mando and the Jedi ride.

Driver: Here you are.

Mythrol: You're kidding me right?

Mando: Get out.

The three got out of the speeder while the young Jedi was speaking to the driver.

Mythrol: I'll hire us a Livery Cruiser. No big deal. It won't come out of your end. I'll pay for it.

Jedi: Crime never pays.

Mythrol: Just trying to make it pleasant.

Driver: Hey, it's time to go, so let's settle up.

The Jedi gave the driver some credits and thanked him for the ride.

Driver: I'd stay off the ice if I were you.

Jedi: Will do, may the force be with you.

Drive: You too kid.