Chpt. 1 Fate

Love is hard. You know?

But we love anyway but what's the point in falling in love when your just going to get your heartbroken? Other people beleive in fate but I don't. I don't beleive in that stuff. And it's totally sickening to be at my college around Valentines day and see each other with someone they love.

I guess I wouldn't be so angry if only my stupid boyfriend didn't break up with me on our anniversary! And it was the worst kind of breakup since he broke up with me on the telephone! That is why I have sworn off love entirely!

Melissa- "Come on Emily, dont you think its about time to put yourself out there?" That's my friend Melissa she's always trying to set me up with some guy when I honestly really don't want to be set up. Emily- "Listen I know you mean well Emily but I'm just not looking for someone right now. Just cancel the date."

Melissa- "See that's the problem, it's sort of too late to do that since you have a date with him tonight at a David Bowie concert." Emily- "And of course it would be too late! I'll just go to the concert and not make eye contact with him."

*Later at the concert* Arthur- "Hi my name is Arthur!" Melissa- "Yeah I forgot to tell you that this guy your on a date with is a nerd and loves Star Wars. Sorry, but it was last minute and everyone already had a Valentine and Arthur was the only one who didn't have a Valentine."

Melissa- "So Arthur, where are the seats that you got us?!?" Arthur- "Well they are right in the front, since my dad is on the crew for the Star Wars movies. So we have the best seat in the house! And the best part is that we get to meet David Bowie!"

Emily- "Wow, Arthur that's impressive." Arthur- "Listen Emily I'm not that into you, I have a crush on someone else so can we just be friends?" Emily- "Yeah sure!" So a few minutes after the concert it was finally time for me and Arthur to meet David Bowie! And oh wow he's even more handsome up close!

David- "So what are your names?" Emily- "Well I'm Emily and this is my friend Arthur!" David- "Here is your autograph and my number underneath! So we can talk more after the show! I usually don't give fans my number but I can make an exception for you!"

So yeah I sort of lied about not being into the love stuff, see I sort of have a huge crush on David Bowie, basically a whole shrine dedicated to him! So you can imagine my excitement when he asked me on a date!

So now we were on our date just me and David! AAHH I'm so excited just play it cool Emily! David- "So, Emily do you beleive in fate?" Emily- "Well no my boyfriend broke up with me over the phone." David- "I'm so sorry. I also can relate to having a broken heart ever since Angie divorced me."
Emily- "Yeah sorry I heard about that."

David- "But even though it took some time for my heart to heal, it eventually did. And Emily, I think eventually your heart will heal too." And than it finally happened me and David had a magical kiss none like any other. It was my first kiss after my break up with Brian."

David- "So I don't know. Would this be to foward if I asked that you would sleep with me? Or I could just drive you home." Emily- "Sorry I usually don't sleep with men on the first date." David- "Oh well that's okay. Can I at least drive you home?" Emily- "Yeah I would love that."

Melissa- "Someone was out late! I saw the whole thing I can't beleive you are dating David Bowie!" Emily- "Well not yet, he didn't make it official." Melissa- "But I bet he will, so I wonder if he will ask to be official or if you will?" Emily- "I honestly don't know but all I know is that I'm in love and I want the whole world to know!"

Yes it finally happened I went on a magical first date with David and it will play over and over in my head! But now I don't know what to think of love and fate, maybe fate is real. Since fate got me together with David.