Chpt 3.

Note:  Okay this chapter will be different because I didn't like how I typed the last chapter. Also, I don't know if I mentioned it but Emily and Melissa are both 21 in this story.

Okay so last time you saw me and David my ex boyfriend showed up and David protected me. And now here we are David proposing to me. Along with the nasty rumors too. David- "So will you marry me?" Emily: "Yes I will! Now here is the part I forgot about we have to see my family in Pittsburgh and tell them about the news." David- "How many siblings do you have?" Emily- "Oh I don't have any siblings but my cousins who are around the same age live with us. My parents adopted them after their parents died in a house fire as a baby. So I guess they are like my siblings. Well anyways my cousins/siblings are both girls and there are also two boys who are also my cousins who live with my parents. I know it's confusing."

David- "No I love how your parents took in your cousins as babies, they sound like they are the nicest people." Emily- "Well thank you, but I haven't been back since around 2019 hopefully they won't be mad at me. Well anyways, let's book a flight to Pittsburgh." The next day me and David were on the plane and the press were hounding us like dogs. Press Person: "So are the rumors true that you are pregnant with David's baby?" Another Press Person- Is it true you slept with dozens of men?" David- "That's enough questions for now!" Now we are finally on the plane and I have to admit that it's nice to not have any more of the press bugging us. *A few hours have passed and now David and Emily are in Pittsburgh.*

Emily- "Hi mom! Hi dad! Where are my siblings at?" I could tell you right now that I wasn't welcomed with open arms. Emily- "This is my new fiancé David. Aka David Bowie." Mom- "Welcome back, Emily! Why haven't you called us or visit us?!?!" Emily- "I love you all but I was busy starting off my music career!" Dad- "Emily that's not a real career! I thought that you left to go to college not to become a musician!" Emily- "Can we please not fight now?!?" After hours of fighting I have finally have gotten the chance to see my siblings. Jennifer- "Welcome back sis!" Jessica- "Welcome back I guess. And by the way you shouldn't have left like that you are a disgrace." And there is Jessica. Jessica never really liked me that much, maybe because she was jealous. But what really fueled the flame was me leaving.

John and Jason Together- "Welcome back sister!" After I got welcomed by my family, my family were let's say starstrucked that David Bowie is my fiancé and they definently wanted autographs! Emily- "Wow it's already 5:00 pm!" Mom- "Let me make you all dinner you must be starving!" And than when we ate dinner everything seemed peaceful that was until the paparazzi showed up.....

Read more in chapter 4 of Modern Love