Chapter 1

((TRIGGER WARNING))

Y/n, had been 2 days clean of self harm when they walked into their shared bathroom with their boyfriend, Tamaki Amajiki. They saw a razor and started to shake but knew what they were doing. It was 4:30pm, and Tamaki arrived home in half an hour.

They thought to them self, "Just 1 more will be ok, plus he won't notice anything, right?"

-Tamaki's POV-

"Yes! I get to see my bunny after this" he smiles, thinking to himself. He continues typing along his computer. Amajiki works for a newspaper company, he was the writer.

He finishes up writing a page about a murder in a town nearby and shuts his computer off.

"I-I'm going home b-boss" he still had his stutter due to his anxiety.

He walks out the company's door and walks to his car, eager to see y/n.

-Y/n's POV-

You sat on the bathroom floor, blood dripping from your thighs. You didn't notice the time had soon to become 5pm. Y/n sat there, shaking and crying as you admired the fresh wounds they had created.

You hear keys rattling at the front door, but due to the panicking you ignored it.

"B-bunny I'm home!" He stuttered softly, as he felt comfortable around you. 

You stay silent, sniffling into your knees.

"B-bunny?" He sounds concerned as you heard his footsteps searching around the house.

He opens the bathroom door as you had forgotten to lock it, he looks at you and falls to his knees.