Segment 1: Introducing The Queen Of The Multiverse!

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

In the middle of nowhere, the middle of the multiverse, there sat a floating golden and purple structure. Inside, seemed to be a palace, with a purple carpet leading to the throne. The throne was patrolled by two guards who seemed to be humanoid crocodiles (the one that has teeth pointed out of their mouths). On the throne, sat....

A little girl?

Well, looks can certainly be deceiving. This girl wasn't just a little girl, this was Lord Y/n, also known as the Multi-queen. She's known for her superior powers, strong enough to destroy the whole multiverse in a snap.

The multi-girl sat there with a blank expression. She was bored and didn't know what to do until she came up with an idea.

(Meanwhile)

Ironwood sat at his desk, looking through documents (or whatever). Winter and Penny were with him, waiting for his instructions. It was day time in Atlas, so things were perfectly fine at the moment.

Then a quick f/c color beam appeared, revealing Y/n and her two guards. Quickly, after seeing the unexpected guests, the three stiffened, all with suprised expressions.

Ironwood: L-Lord Y/n. Such an unexpecting arrival. What are you doing here? I-If you don't mind me asking, of course.

Penny and Winter bowed.

Y/n: It's a pleasure seeing you. I wanted to come to visit because I was bored. Besides, I like your company.

Ironwood: Ah. It's an honor to hear that from you. Can we do anything for you?

Y/n: Hmmm. Some tea for us would be nice.

Ironwood: Right away.

Ironwood got up and walked out of the room to get tea. Y/n looked at the two girls and let a small smile.

Y/n: So, how's life?

Winter: All is well. Nothing major has happened, other than the Grimm of course.

Penny: What about you?

Y/n: My life has been okay. It's been fun at times, and okay at other times.

Penny: Ah. Nice to hear.

Soon, Ironwood came back with a tray of tea. He placed the tea on the table and sat down. Then, he poured the tea into each of the four cups.

Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n took a sip from the tea and the three tensed up. There was a moment of silence as Y/n smacked her lips.

Y/n: ...Nice and warm!

The three sighed in relief. They hoped that the tea wasn't too hot and had a fair flavor for the god. Luckily, the tea had both.

The four then began to talk about what has recently happened in their lives. About Atlas, about the multiverse and other universes. Everything was going alright when the Ace-Ops walked in.

Clover: General Ironwoo-

As soon as the Ace-Ops saw Y/n, they began to rapidly bow over and over again while nervously sweating. They also knew what Y/n was capable of.

Y/n, hearing Clover, looked over to see them.

Clover: Sorry for the disturbance! I really hope we didn't interrupt your conversation!

Y/n: No, no. It's alright.

The Ace-Ops sighed in relief while in a bowing position.

Y/n: Hey, can I wander around here? I'd like to see this place again.

Ironwood: Why, of course, Lord Y/n. Penny, Winter? Do you two mind walking her around?

The two once again bowed.

Winter: Not at all, sir.

Penny: Please, follow us.

Y/n and her guards followed Penny and Winter out of the room. After the doors closed, the Ace-Ops looked at Ironwood.

Harriet: She is way too nice.

Marrow: Well be grateful that she is. If she wasn't we would've already been destroyed.

Ironwood: Marrow's right. Lord Y/n did come here unexpectedly.

Clover: That explains why you didn't tell us about her presence.

Ironwood nodded.

(Meanwhile)

Winter: Where would you like to go now?

Y/n: I wanna go....over there.

Y/n pointed at the training room. The two immediately began to sweat.

Penny: L-Lord Y/n. Are you sure?

Y/n nodded and the two sighed in disappointment.

Winter: Guess we have no other choice.

They lead Y/n into the training room. There, was team RWBY and JORN training. Y/n looked at the two teams with a slightly opened mouth. Even if they weren't as strong as her, she was still interested in their abilities.

Ruby: Oh hey guy....

Ruby trailed off, noticing the humanoid crocodiles. The rest of them turned to see the exact same thing. Then they all panicked.

Jaune: ARE THOE ALLIGATORS?!

Y/n: Crocodiles, actually.

They continued to panic, with Ren and Blake being the most calm when Winter shouted.

Winter: QUIET!

The six quickly hushed.

Winter: Ahem, now I know this is shocking but please, we don't want anyone to scream right now.

Y/n: Hi, I'm Y/n.

Nora and Ruby quickly appeared in front of the small god.

Nora: Aww, aren't you adorable!

Ruby: You are so cute!

The two were about to pinch her cheeks when the guards crossed their spears in between the girl and the two teens.

Ruby: Hey!

Winter: What are you doing?!

Nora: What was that for? We're just trying to pinch her cheeks.

Winter: What was that for?! Do you guys have any idea what you two are trying doing?!

Ruby: Calling her cute?

Winter: No! You guys are doing something that could be a threat to us, an-!

Y/n: Winter.

Winter: Y-Yes?

Y/n: Please, stay calm. I'm okay with it.

Winter bowed down.

Winter: Y-Yes, Y/n. Sorry.

Team RWBY and JONR, mostly Weiss, were confused by Winter's response. They've never seen her act like that before, let alone to a kid.

Weiss: Winter? Are you okay?

Winter: Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Why do you ask?

Weiss: Well, you seem to be intimidated by a kid.

Yang: What's so scary about her? She's just a little girl.

Penny: U-Uh, I don't think you should call her that.

Ruby: You too, Penny?

Penny: It's surprising, I know. But, I'm just as scared as Winter.

The teams were confused and shocked. Just what made this girl so fearful?

Y/n's stomach grumbled.

Y/n: Ah, I'm getting hungry.

Penny: Oh! Would you like to go to the cafeteria?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Winter: R-Right this way!

They exited out of the training area, leaving the two teams confused.