Pt.6

Y/n p.o.v

*Few weeks later*

All this time I found Taehyung to stare at me  and trying to touch me in many ways which is really uncomfortable. He always gives me a dangerous vibe which is really scary but he also attracts me I don't know why tho???

 He always gives me a dangerous vibe which is really scary but he also attracts me I don't know why tho???

In this time unnie also got really weak and pale. It's like she is loosing her blood continuously. She became so weak that she even can't get up from bed. I told so many times including mom that she should go to the hospital but she doesn't want to go there. She even argued with us not to take her there.

And the most weirdest thing is that when I went out to got to the market or coffee shops or other places and told people where I live now they suddenly starts to avoid me and say that I should leave that place as soon as possible. Many of them said that I'm mad as there is no mansion in the woods, some of them even said that the cruel vampire king lives there still waiting for his bride..... Rubbish🙄..... I know right!😒

I know that vampires don't exist so I didn't believe them and since this mansion is in deep woods so it's normal most of the city people are not aware of it. So I didn't think about there opinion much. But still I'm a little uncomfortable cause after I came to this house I'm not  feeling good as it feels like this place is not in the same time space as the present era. But what can I do if mom and unnie wants to stay here..???😕

now I'm doing unnies course of work in this house as she is bed ridden and her health is getting worse day by day.

*At night*

Now I'm in my room about to sleep when I Heard some sobs and shouting....??? I  got up from my bed and try to listen what sound is it but all went silent. So I got out of me room and waited for a few minutes more then heard a breaking sound. I went towards unnie's room as fast as possible, as I think it came from the west lobby and only unnie's room is in that lobby so I'm went there to check if she's alright or not.

But what I saw there make me froze on my stop like a statue because of fear.😱

--TO BE CONTINUED

I know that all of you are are angry on me as this parts are too short but I'm really sorry I can't make big parts as I'm not feeling well this days and my online college classes also started so I'm having to write long parts so forgive me my lovely readers!!
Sarangheyo 💜💜💜💜💜

To know what will happen in next part stay tuned. And sorry for any mistakes!🙏 Next part coming soon!!!And don't forget to vote!!