☆THIRTY SIX☆

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍

I really want to freak out and ask Asher to explain what is going on but I find myself doing nothing.
It feels like I don't have the right to slap this woman for claiming my baby daddy. What is her problem anyways? No, what is Asher's problem? He goes around getting girls pregnant and running away from it? Typical him.

"Sienna..." Asher calls her in a low voice and the other lady is just at the base of the stairs, watching our little drama. How sure am I that she is not even involved in this?
I really want to ask who this bitch standing in front of me is.

"Yes darling? You've been out of New York for a long time and we miss you," she tells Asher in this seductive voice. I can feel jealousy wash over me. How dare she take my man?

Your man?

Yes my man...duh

"Sienna, what does this mean? Why are you here?"

"Oh please...don't act like you don't know me or that you never got me pregnant." She rolls her eyes and starts walking away. "I made lunch with the ingredients I could find. Come on, let's sit and eat something. And you know what? I think you should get maids around because this house is boring. No, not maids because you might end up getting them pregnant too and I don't wanna share property..."

What the hell is going on?

"...you can easily get boys to work for you or even still...they can work and go. They don't have to live here," she continues saying.

"Enna, what the hell is wrong with you?!"
For the first time, Asher is yelling at a girl this way. I mean, with the one I've seen with my eyes.
"Can you just fucking go back to where you coming from?! I don't know who the father of your baby is. Look, I got a family right here and I don't need you!"

I swallow hard.

"You took my son from me, didn't you? You kidnapped him!" Asher yells at her, moving closer to her. "Tell me the truth! You kidnapped him from the park!"
I watch him use his hands to hold her chin tightly and drag her up.
"What did you do Enna? Tell me or I swear, I'm gonna kill you!" He holds her tightly and I watch her yelp in pain.

"Oww! Let go off me!" She tries yelling too. "Asher! Stop! What you tryna do? You wanna kill me?! Stop!"

"Yes! You better die!"

"Asher..." I walk up to him and try getting his hands off her but he is too strong. "Asher stop! She's pregnant. You're hurting her the more!" I finally get  his hands off. I look at him and try helping her sit back on the chair while she holds her chin.
"Are you ok?" I ask but she shoves my hands off her shoulders.

"You witch! You are the idiot stealing my man!" She gets up and stares deep into my eyes and gives me a slap.
I'm shocked by that and I make a move to hit her too but Asher stops my hands on air and brings it down.

"You're lucky Enna! My baby momma never backs down cause I'm sure you would have had a miscarriage if she had hit you." Asher smirks at her in annoying way and takes me upstairs, holding my hands.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫

I know she has lots of questions to ask me about Sienna but she doesn't want to say anything. We are at the balcony upstairs and she has just ended a phonecall with Zara to tell her everything that has happened today. I know it's too much for her but that is why she has me.
"I'm sorry I cheated." I move closer to her and try touching her but she flinches.

"No close contacts Asher, I don't belong to you," she says.
"Why? You were my girlfriend before I left and we never broke up so tell me why I can't have close contacts." A small smile tugs at the corner of my lips.

"If you didn't break up with me then I don't care. I broke up with you the minute you denied my pregnancy. Why are we even talking about this? We are supposed to be looking for Royal in every incomplete building," she says and folds her arms across her chest.

"What if he isn't even in Abuja anymore?"

"Do you know where he is and you are pretending?" she moves closer to me. "If you are pretending then I swear, I will never forgive you."

"Chill, I don't know where he is but I'm promising that I will look for him. We'll strike a deal."

"What's that?" She asks.
"If I find him, you gonna tell him I'm his Dad and you'll let him spend a week with me, and you'll let me visit him in LA whenever I want to."

She scoffs. "Why are you tryna take advantage of the fact that you're helping me. I didn't ask you anyways..."
"I can decide to get my hands off so you can make it public. But I'm actually doing this because he is my son."
She looks away, like she is tired of what I am saying.

"It disgusts me to think you're Royal's father."
"The cutest guy back then in VHS? The president's son? Managing Director of Kester Jewellery? CEO of TopNotch Homes? Your boyfriend? Your love of your life? Every girl's dream?"
She punches my chest. "Stop hyping yourself!" She fakes disgust but I am sure she is loving this. I am slowly winning her over. "It will take me six years to forgive you."

She walks inside the house and I rest my hand on the silver rail which has a tinted black glass as the protector under the rail.
My phone beeps and I bring it out from my pocket. It is a new text message from a foreign number.

You owe us, Berkely Crew. Do not think the X-radicals have forgotten you yet. Maybe if we have something so dear to you y'all will pay for it. Ashton's back now. Let the game begin!
Six years is too short to forget.

I swallow hard and go inside to see Karen sitting on the couch.
"Karie, I know who has Royal..."
"What?!" she stands in shock.

I bite my inner jaw hard and clench my hands into a fist.