The skype call that changed it all

Sqaishey's POV

Me and stamps had just finished our first episode of the new series skyden and we decided to Skype "hello!" I said as stampy answered the call "hi sqaishey!" We talked for about ten minutes before I said "I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." He said "ok."

As I left I heard my sister enter the room. Uh oh I thought. What is she doing?"Addie. What are you doing in my room!!" I thought she would answer. But guess what she didn't."ADDIE!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She still didn't answer! Then stampy started muttering to himself and then the sound disappears and I can hear typing on my laptop. "Addie!!! What are you doing!!" As I walked out of my bathroom Addie was running out of my room. When I checked my laptop to see what she did I was mad. Why would she do that now stampy will never love me.

Stampy's POV

Sqaishey and I were skyping and she left to go to the bathroom. A couple minutes later someone came into the room. I started talking about skyden figuring that it was sqaishey."We should make a big tree house and a bear storage area. Ooh we can make an archer range and a big animal area an-" My sentence was cut off when the skype call was ended! Then I realized I had a message from sqaishey "I HATE YOU" What did she mean? I didn't do any thing?

So I messaged her back saying "well then if that's how you feel kiss our series goodbye!" Its official she'll never love me.

Sorry its short again they will get longer I promise