81-90

Chapter 81 Raspberry Milk Ice Cream [One more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2078 Updated: 19-09-29 12:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

After Turongrong turned off the live broadcast, she was going to continue to make all the remaining raspberries into jam. Yesterday, she had already marinated the raspberries with lemon juice, so now she can just make jam.

After Tu Yuanyuan ate and drank enough, he followed Tu Che to read words. When he was busy with Tu Che, Tu Che took Tu Yuanyuan, and the two-year-old cub also had to read.

Of course, children at such a young age are literate by looking at pictures. Tu Yuanyuan is also literate by looking at pictures at this time, especially when Tu Che took photos of various delicacies made with velvet, and then added text for Tu Yuanyuan to recognize. .

Tu Che did not learn simple words for Tu Yuanyuan like others, but marked out the finished products of various delicacies and their ingredients, and then taught Tu Yuanyuan little by little.

Tu Yuanyuan, of course, likes this way of word recognition even more. Looking at the various delicacies in the pictures, she is drooling and recognizes words, and she learns very seriously.

Tu Rongrong is also very pleased to watch her sister learn such a serious look, so she plans to make ice cream for her sister while making jam.

It just so happened that they brought back a lot of milk last time. After she made the yogurt before, although she used most of it, there was still a lot of it, enough to make ice cream with fluffy.

While coating the velvet, prepare the eggs and milk while making the jam. Of course, the fine sugar is also prepared. After the ingredients are fully stirred, they are placed in the refrigerator and frozen for an hour.

Take it out an hour later and continue stirring. After repeating it once or twice, top with the jam she made, and the raspberry milk ice cream is ready, which is suitable for summer.

"Sister, this is delicious, cold and sweet." Holding the raspberry milk ice cream made by her sister, Tu Yuanyuan was eating with a small bamboo spoon one by one, with a happy face. Said.

"It's delicious? But this one is cold. You can't eat too much." Turongrong pinched his sister's cheek and said, "You are ready to take a nap after eating, you know? You haven't slept yet at noon."

But I remember that my sister never slept when I was making jam and making ice cream, so after giving my sister such a little ice cream, she asked her to go to bed quickly. It is not good for children not to take a nap. Develop this habit.

"Sister, I don't want to sleep." Tu Yuanyuan pouted and said coquettishly, "Sister, I want to play with you."

Tu Rongrong shook her head and threatened her, "No, you have to sleep, or I won't make good food for you."

Tu Yuanyuan couldn't help but flushed her eyes after listening to her sister's words, and she looked like weeping, making Tu Rongrong feel distressed.

"Sister, Yuanyuan wants to play with her..." Tu Yuanyuan threw the spoon in her hand into the bowl, stretched out her hand to grab her sister's clothes, and said, "Sister, play with Yuanyuan."

Tu Rongrong looked at the crying Tu Yuanyuan and said helplessly, "Then you sleep with sister."

Since she didn't want to sleep on her own, she would sleep with her. Originally, she wanted to make honey-sweet pork meat in the afternoon and plan to sell it on her Xingwang Mall next time.