THE INTERSTELLAR GRAPHIC WAR(Round 4)

Hai,
Here is my entry for the Graphic war conducted by spacexwarriors
my_shoe_is_missing_
W

e were asked to make a quote poster and this is what I did(Special thanks to those who helped me choose one 😍)

So the quote I was given is:

and here is the story line,

**********
/TORN YET HEALED/
"I have held my breath for too long..now it's time to breathe"
_____________________

Reality is harsh, it's not an unsaid sentence much the contrast....Life plays with you in many situations, maybe to get an experience or the latter we call it as karma,

Quinn Elias, the very me, who had everything in her life , yet the blank space always perplexed me. Maybe I took a degree not worth, maybe the boy I chose wasn't exactly my soulmate,soulmate,as if it even exists, some things we create are just for escaping reality, but I chose realism and it made me the person who I'm now.....

'Just study and find a job, marry a man and have kids, that is life, we all have been in that cycle for a long time, then why are you acting like you're the only women in this world who can't accept her reality" , said my mom, she has always been with me always for my need , also my father yet is it just me or am I not really accepting the reality.

Then why I'm not satisfied, happiness is when we are contented, is life worth not being happy? So many questions but did I, Quinn Elias found the answer..

Yes I did, when I approached the cliff, don't misunderstand.... I didn't jump, never...
But I enjoyed the view I got... As I ran away from my family for a break. But it was worth in some way, whether it is the unknown finding but I felt something deep within my heart seeing the beauty at front...

Travelling...A concept that engraved in me at that time, the scent and the joy of finding new place was enthralling. And I began....

Maybe for a girl to become a traveller, would be still a taboo, but I filled my space along with my parents. Just face the reality, you will find the solution, run away  , keep circling in a never ending loop.

I remembered seeing the Eiffel tower, Paris, a dream spot for many travellers, my main priority was to enjoy, this universe is created for a reason, such beauty needs to be enjoyed....

And finally climbing up the hard boulders, greenery surrounding me, the scent covered me was overwhelming, the scent i refer, nature.....

It was hard but worth it......

And when I thought about all of this standing there with closed eyes, a smile formed on my lips. And I opened my eyes, seeing the crystal lake and the vast greenery, a place so much distant from my home. A place that filled my heart..... Trees were swaying softly, its edges covered in dews. I hugged my scarf against my body and i inhaled... A long  breath...

'I have held my breath for a long time and now its time to breathe"

***********

So Here is the poster that I made~

Hoping that you liked it❤️

Do vote and comment :)

Thankyou🌸