the changing

As Leah and Elijah turned 20 Leah had to marry one of the werewolfs. "Mother, father I dont wanna marry Timothy..." "You have to Leah its your duty as the oldest Mikaelson daughter. U have to marry the oldest Tereshkova. It's the deal we made so we could live in peache with the werewolfs."
As the days went by they started to plan the wedding. After they would be married Timothy would be the alfa.
After 2 weeks of planning they finally got married. As the traditions loud they had a big bonfire and all danced around it. And there is another tradition that says they have to get pregnant with in 4 weeks. 3 weeks after the marriage they told every one the good news a new Tereshkova is on the way.
As the 9 months flew by a baby girl was born. Freya Tereshkova named after her aunt that died. Not even 4 months later Leah's aunt Daliah came and asked for little Freya. As hard as Leah tried not to lose Freya she couldn't do anything.
4 years later
Leah and Tim have 2 children now James and Esther named after Tim's dad and Leah's mom. And that was when Esther called al her children together Mikael wanted to turn them in to vampires. They all had to die after they did drink a special drink. "Mom I wanna turn but I can't lose my magic can u please make something that I can keep my magic?" "I can sweetie but there is only one way u need to help me to preforme the spell that is the only way its sting enough to let it keep ur magic" Esther said. As Esther said that she and Leah startet creating the spell. They all did drink it as Mikael asked them they didn't want to but had to. And so the Originals where created.