2

LIM JOOKYUNG

"Eomma!!" I rapidly went inside our apartment when I saw my mom crying. I knew it! Huhu. This is all my fault.

"Eommaaa!!" I cried and then hugged her, "I'm trully sorry! Sorry sorry!"

She looked at me and then bursted, "Aigoo!! I can't just leave my precious children alone!" She yelled and then hug me and my older sister.

"I was just so envious that my older sister and this brat over here are so pretty."

"Mwo?! (What?!)"

"I also wanted to pretty like them eomma!"

She looked at me with a are-you-fcking-serious look which make me gulped. Did... I said something wrong?

"You know what Joo Kyung? Let's go to your room. We don't like the apartment to explode," Both of my siblings carried me upstairs.

"Eomma!!" I cried.
-
-
-
-
-
-

I lazily went to my bed and sighed heavily. As much as I wanted to be like my older sister, I couldnt because of Mom. I mean yeah, I get it that grades do matter but...you know being bullied at school and stuff is a different story.

I took my phone out and went to an app where I mostly get some advices from users around the world.

"I wanted to be pretty like others. Do you have some tips or advices? I really need it. Thanks."

"Let's get take some bath, Joo Kyung," I sighed and went to the bathroom.

****

"Have you heard of the news??"

"What news?"

"The Prima Donna's grandaughter came back from USA yesterday!!"

"Really?! Wah! She must be stunning!"

"She definitely is! Plus, I heard that she has a younger brother."

"Where is he now? Isn't he supposed to be with her since some people say they were inseperable??"

"Well the thing is..."

"Her brother's dead."

JUNG SO-HYUN

It's great to be...back!

Except for what I just heard while ago; Them
murmuring about my brother.

"So-Hyun!! So-Hyun!! Over here!!" My eyes landed on the tall lady who's on her 30's, wearing a decent clothes. She's also pretty, no lies.

"Auntie Helen, is that you?" I excitedly questioned her while going to her direction.

She smiled and squealed, "Of course It's me! Gosh, look at you! You look...stunning!"